19

"lets play a game thru rock, paper and scissor. the one who loses will draw this game on my phone whether his consequences would be the pizza sauce or the flour while the winner gets the chance to kiss you on the face except the lips with the consequences drawn. game?" 

i arched joshua a brow after coming up with the instructions of the game though i dont know if he would like it or not. i was too bored too wait for the pizza to be fully steamed plus we dont have anything to do anymore but to clean the mess we made here in his kitchen while preparing and making the pizza. we were playing with each other during that time and we are trying to follow what the internet has said as it turned out like this. there are flours scattered on the table and on the floor, extra dough because he had cutted it at balak pa nga pa-square yung gawin kong pizza! then those intruments weve used kahit hindi naman namin nagamit lahat. 

he was just staring at me while saying those words that came out of my head thats why i asked him again kasi mukhang hindi nya narinig yung sinabi ko. he was just there staring at me like he couldn't see anything but me kahit makalat yung paligid. i was conscious about what do i looked like right now because he couldn't take off his gaze to me, hindi ko tuloy alam if i have something on my face like flour or pizza sauce o wala e. he was the only one who can make me question if i do looked nice or what because the way he looked at me feels like i forgot what i looked like. 

"ano, shua?" 

the side of his lips rose up. "game, baby."

i glared at him first before signaling him enough that i could win this thing and i would make his handsome bare face a pizza using the flour and the pizza sauce with matching cheddar and that pepperoni while he just smiled as he shook his head prolly thinking im no good at him for this game. we both aligned our hands in the middle, ready to shake it first before we place our bet but before that, we exchange smiles but it faded when he signaled me to start already. i was the one who said the chant and i just screamed after seeing that i won! i won at our first battle of rock paper and scissor! 

"shua! i won!" i showed him the bet ive placed which was the stone while he was the paper. he shook his head and laughed. "draw my phone and let's see kung ano ipapahid ko sayo."

"please make it just a flour, im begging." then he even bit his lower lip as he tapped the screen of my phone, drawing his consequences. and i just laughed when he covered his face after seeing what it was. "is this my day? how come could it be the pizza sauce when i tapped the flour?!" 

that made me laughed loud because he looked cute while flushing those angry face while glaring at my phone like as if it was the reason why he got lost in our first try and then im gonna kiss him on the part of his face with pizza sauce on my lips. he keep shaking his head as was covering his face, not wanting me to kiss him on the face using the pizza sauce ive applied on my lips already. he was glaring at me when i cupped his face while i was laughing because he looked like a bunny when he's angry and he keeps telling me to kiss him carefully. i leaned his head closer to me until my lips went to his forehead and there... it was a pizza sauce kiss mark. 

"you looked cute, shua." that's what i said after i saw his face fully with my kiss mark on his forehead. 

"i hate you, lee seokmin."

we did the rock paper and scissor once again and for our second round, ako naman yung natalo but i was happy dahil yung na-draw ko, flour lang which made him complain but did kiss me on my cheeks with the flour. for the third, i was also the loser once again at ngayon tawang tawa na talaga sya at sabi nya gaganti daw sya because he would kiss me using the pizza sauce on my face which he did on my temple. pero nabawi yun nung natalo sya and it was a pizza sauce again and this time i kissed him on the tip of his nose making me laughed because he looked like the reindeer rudolf!