30

"this my best friend, a korean air cabin crew, lee seokmin."

i was about to greet this guy which hoshi introduce me to him but i got halted even before i could open my mouth and just pursed my lips when he held my right hand as my eyes widened witnessing how he kissed the back of my palm like some other guyses was doing on a movie or in spanish people. though he pressed his lips for only a matter of seconds at the back of my palm, i still couldn't believe that he did that! i wasn't even a girl for him to kiss my hand and were not in spain or any other country who're doing that to greet some girls and for the hell we are both koreans!

his eyes went to meet mines after he kissed my hand. "nice to meet you, pretty guy who smile like a ray of sunlight. im oh sehun by the way.. but you can call me, yours."

that made me laughed before i slowly pulled back my hand from his grip. "n-nice to meet you, sehun.."

i smiled awkwardly before i move closer to hoshi and looked away because the way he looked at me like as if he wasn't seeing anyone but me. i know ive been through that kind of gazes and stares from joshua before pero hindi ako sanay na ibang tao.. na ibang tao yung gumagawa non sakin. it was way too damn awkward for me and it was making me mortified the way they are seeing me more like a girl than just a guy myself. parang gusto ko nalang kainin ako nang lupa when someone was looking at me that way which i know i was so used to, pero ngayon nagiba na talaga e.. i dont know what happened to me, i just dont want anyone else to do it and give me those damn stares and gazes except joshua.

hoshi and that sehun talked about some things about flying a helicopter.. oh we were here at korea's most popular aeronautical university which hoshi was currently interested for flying a helicopter, he wanted to fly another aircraft not just an airplane and he came here with me for he wanted me to get out of my unit and unwind myself. napansin din kasi nya na i wasn't with myself lately and i keep zoning out time to time so he thought that bringing me here might get me back to my old self. oh well, this whole area was huge and was open dahil nga paliparan which was the view was fascinating kasi visible yung nakapalibot na mountains and hills nang part nang korea na to.

there were also different kinds of aircraft except the ones were seeing at the airport and yung pang-military and most of it was a chopper or helicopter. i just waited for hoshi inside this hall na parang museum kasi may naka-tayong helicopters and other aircrafts which made me amused so i wasnt somewhat bored tsaka nakikita ko yung ibang tao paano nila paliparin yung helicopter. sehun was telling hoshi what to do at magkasama silang lumipad and it made me happy because hoshi is happy, he do really like aviation so much ever since he was a kid. oh by the way, sehun is a helicopter pilot.

during hoshi's break, instead of asking me if i was fine, he was pushing me to sehun! he even suggested him to bring me some water or even accompany me while he was doing his training and eto namang si sehun todo todo sunod naman kay hoshi and he seemed serious about what he was doing! and he did.. he did accompanied me while waiting for hoshi to finish his training at sinasabi ko sainyo ang awkward talaga! though he was friendly and he was that talkative like seungkwan pero hindi ko talaga maiwasan na mailang. it wasn't like he do really are interested on me but there was something inside of me which making me uncomfortable! nakakainis.

hindi ako sanay na ibang tao yung gumagawa nang ginawa at nung sinanay sakin ni joshua! it sounds too pathetic but can you blame me for getting used to received those from only one person?!