11

"i want what you both have seoks, im so jealous."

my brows furrowed as i drank the wine on my shot glass. "what are you jealous for? and what we both have?" i had to clarify things up to her because it seemed like she asked or i mean mentioned the wrong person she was jealous of.

because as far as i remember, eunha admitted that she was so jealous about what jeonghan hyung and seungcheol hyung have. they were so goals kasi like as if they are the best couple here in this world plus seungcheol hyung was really giving everything he could just to make jeonghan hyung stay... and as what jeonghan hyung told us, he was so lucky to have seungcheol hyung who loves him thats why he was making sure that seungcheol would received and take the same love as what the latter was giving him... plus they were together now, for six years.

even before college, they were together already. and all of us here witnessed their love story, and well we couldn't agree more that they are the definition of true love. i was so envied and jealous nga e, but i know to myself i wouldn't find anyone like them because i was still scared to commit and enter a relationship.

eunha heave a sighed. "what you have... joshua and you? the way he held you, the way he looked at you, the way he smiled at you and even the way he spoke and kiss you.." then she pouted like as if she was going to cry already but she tried to stifle it by drinking her wine. "grabe seoks, why dont you take him seriously na kasi? he looked so in love with you."

i laughed. "you're drunk already, birthday girl."

she shook her head. "im not drunk. im just... im just saying what you guys could have if you take him seriously kasi grabe.. kung ako sayo, i do agad!"

"lasing ka na eunha for the first time."

eunha shook her head as she drank another shot glass of wine consecutive times like she did at the cuervo earlier at kung hindi pa sya pipigilan ni jeonghan hyung, she was supposed to be drunk and wasted right now. oh, we were still here at the lounge eunha reserved for us and there are still plenty of guests downstairs kasi maaga pa para umuwi though it was already midnight. joshua and the rest was still up though lasing na si chan at junhui and that junhui was pestering myungho kaya na-aaway sila don sa gilid.

seungkwan and hansol are talking too but chan was interrupting them thats why the rests of them in their circle was laughing. after i drank another shot of wine, i stood up and went to where joshua was whose laughing with seungcheol because of chan, seungkwan and hansol. i had to asked him if he was okay or if he wanted to go home already since anong oras na and we have flights tomorrow kahit hapon pa naman yun. when he saw me approaching him, he smiled at me like he always have which made me smile too.

i know hoshi saw how we smiled at each other and even how joshua held me carefully for me to be able to sit beside him on the floor, but i didnt mind him because i know to myself that what we were doing was only just for flirt, for a show and we are both just each other's fling at alam ko rin yung gusto nyang mangyari and why he keeps on reminding me that i should not fall for joshua. alam ko naman yun, he have seen me enough and i have told him enough i wasn't ready yet.

"are you okay? do you want to go home na, shua?" i arched him a brow and smiled at him.

he doesn't looked like he's drunk or baka hindi talaga but his cheeks was red but not the same as what junhui, chan and seungcheol hyung have plus when all of them are saying nonsense things already, joshua was still the same as he is earlier so i presume na baka hindi nga talaga sya lasing. he do really have a high alcohol tolerance kung ganon. plus the way he looked at me, it was still the same kahit andami na nilang nainom since earlier at anong petsa na ngayon.