One <3

|| Josette's POV ||

|| Josette's POV ||

Charleston, South Carolina

Loud and obnoxious noises sound throughout my small apartment rudely awakening me from my peaceful slumber. I can't believe Emma would have the audacity to make this much noise at such an early time. Looking at my watch it reads 7am.

"Emma for fucks sake if you don't stop making so much noise I will not let you stay at my house again. I am trying to sleep, you know I rely on it!" I lean up grabbing the closest thing to me and hurl it towards her back as she stands looking out of my small bedroom window.

"As much as I'd love to be the one pissing you off right now Josie but that noise is not coming from me, that's coming from a load of random people outside" Emma chuckles moving aside so that I can join her to the side of my window.

Out on the street are multiple vans, cones and people. I groan watching the sight infant of me. I chose this street to live on due to the peacefulness however much to my disgust this is now being ruined. I watch as a messy blonde guy and another equally as messy brown haired male jump out of a van that is parked across the road, close, far too close to my old rusty jeep.

As old and shit as my jeep is, I can't afford to have any added damage to it. Swinging my widow open I shove my head out angrily calling out to them.

"Can you two please move your piece of shit van away from my jeep!" Emma laughs at my blunt outburst.

The two boys whip their head around searching for where the sound came from. After a few moments the brown haired male spots me and nudges his friend pointing before yelling out to me. "Oh umm, we're sorry! I'll move it now". I watch them follow through with their promise before they hop out of their van once again, the blond one loos up at me waving. In return much to his shock I flip him off before walking away.

"Who the hell are those people anyway? This is a private street and they're clogging it up with their shit. I have work in 30 minutes, they better give me access to get out or I'll be pissed" I stumble around my room trying to find some clothes suitable enough for work. Working at a small local pet shop means casual clothing that is conservative to hide any tattoos from the judgemental local old people. *outfit shown above*

"I don't know Josie but you need to be more polite to them, they don't look to be moving any time soon and they have big cameras out there. At least two of them are hot" I groan dragging Emma away from the window to stop her gawking at them. "They're the enemy Em don't stare at them. Now do you need any breakfast before I leave for work?". She shakes her saying no while stalking back to her bed on my sofa while I fix up my hair before walking into the kitchen. I grab a banana munching on it in anger at the way morning is going. Once finished I return to the bathroom finishing getting ready before grabbing my bag and keys.