Seventy <3

||Josette's POV||

The next day was a day off for the cast and they had decided on going out for lunch so that's what we were currently getting ready for. I decide on a simple orange and white dress that perfectly fitted my bump and some comfy white shoes. As we step outside of the villa we find Chase and Madelyn standing outside already waiting for us. We had agreed to meet everyone outside the villas so that we could walk together to the restaurant. Myself and Madelyn mess around for a bit taking photos and I post one to Instagram while we are waiting. Instagram had become my personal visual diary and I loved it, not only did it track my life but my pregnancy too.

- Instagram -

@ Josie.Kane : Time to go feed this baby 🤤
📸 @ madelyncline

Comments

@ madisonbaileybabe : lookin hot mama😍

-

@ drewstarkey : I think you stole my dress 🤔

@ madelyncline : how about get off of your phone and hurry up, mama bear is getting hangry

@ austinnorth55 : oh no, hangry mama bear is not a fun time 😵

-

@ rudeth : absolutely stunning ❤️

Dylan's obnoxious voice pulls me from my phone and I tuck it back into my bag so that I can focus on what he's saying as he approaches us. Its only him and Elaine so we are still waiting for everyone else minus Mads and Chase of course.

"Rudy, I didn't expect you to be a doggy kinda guy bro" the smirk that is upon Dylan's face is thick and Elaine is snickering by his side as they approach the four of us. Chase and Madelyn look just as confused and myself and Rudy do.

"What are you on about?" Rudy questions him and his confusion only makes Dylan and Elaine find the situation more funny. Are these two on drugs or something?

"I said, I didn't expect you to be a doggy style kinda guy. Maybe you should close your curtains next time because that was a show that I did not want to see" his body shudders at his own words and myself and Rudy whip our heads towards each other with wide eyes realising what he was saying.

"Oh my fucking god Rudy you dirty boy" Chase now joins in on the teasing and I cover my face groaning.

"Bro have you seen the baby bump on her stomach?! Missionary doesn't quite work for us anymore!" Rudy jumps in to defend himself and I slap his arm, this shit is only getting worse.

"Well that isn't a position that a brother should see their little sister in so please do me a favour and close the curtains next time" he pretends to gag and I glare at him.

"Hey you can't talk buddy, don't you remember when I caught you in mum's car fucking some lady who was definitely at least 10 years older than you?!" I shoot back at him smiling smugly as I see his face heat up read in embarrassment.

"Josie we had a deal on never repeating that ever again!!" I simply shrug my shoulders at him and turn away from them not wanting to be embarrassed any further. How fucking embarrassing.

-

Once everyone else had gotten ready the entire walk to the restaurant Dylan and Chase made sneaky comments about me and Rudy having sex. Everyone else was completely confused about their remarks and I was thankful that they shut up when everyone else started questioning them. I didn't need everyone knowing about mine and Rudy's sex life. We were now seated at the table waiting for our food to arrive.

"So Josie and Rudy, what names have you guys thought of for baby girl?" Carlacia calls across the table to me and Rudy, her question is actually a very good one.

"We actually haven't even discussed names yet so thanks for the reminder" Rudy forms an o shape when he also comes to the realisation that this isn't actually a topic that we've discussed yet.

"I have a name idea! How about chasette?" Chase looks between us excitedly and I shake my head laughing at him. Of course he would suggest the girl version of his own name. I don't know why I actually thought he would give a serious answer.

"I'm not naming my kid after any of you fuckers so don't even suggest it" Rudy sets them all straight making me laugh when they give us offended looks.

"I miss Milo" Madelyn pouts breaking the talk on baby names which I'm grateful for, the whole subject kinda freaked me out because it made me feel so unprepared.

"Some people miss Milo so much that they start acting like him" Dylan's comment makes Chase sit there snickering yo himself and Madelyn chokes on her drink earning a glare from me. Everyone stares suspiciously.

"I feel like I'm missing something here. What's with all of the dog jokes today?" Drew acts offended at the thought of him being left out of the loop.

"Drew darling you're not missing anything. Dylan and Chase are just being fuckwits aren't you boys?" I glare at them both and they continue giggling like school girls.

"Go get fucked Josie" Dylan smirks from his words and the way he says it is in another implied sex joke way making me roll my eyes. Are they ever going to let this drop?

-

"So in all seriousness, what actually are we going to call her? We can't keep calling her bean forever" I lean back into Rudy sitting between his legs as we watched our friends playing volleyball on the sand.

"I honestly haven't even thought about it at all. How about Zoe?" I turn to look at him with a look that says no.

"I knew a Zoe at school and she was a right bitch so no thank you" I grimace as I think back to my school days. She was the type of girl that would be described as a kook queen. I don't want my daughter being of any relation to that girl.

"I feel like you're going to hate any name that I suggest Josie" he laughs and he's right. I highly doubt we will ever come to an agreement on a baby name.

"It's okay we've got time. We will think of something Ru" I place a soft kiss to his lips and he smiles before turning his attention back to our friends.

Forget OBX being paradise on earth, this place truely was.

A/N
Hello my loves, I hope you're all doing well. Where is one place in the world that you want to visit the most and why? For me I'd say Italy because I'm a slut for Italian food, pizza + pasta, yes fucking please.
Remember to comment, vote and share <3

- J x