Thirty Three <3

||Josette's POV||

Me and Madelyn had been walking around for a good hour and mainly spent the whole time gossiping about our boyfriends. We almost instantly found our gifts that we needed so the rest of the time we brought things for ourselves and just joked around. Not many people came over to Madelyn, they mainly stood back and stared which we pretended that we didn't notice. We were now extremely hungry so we decided to text the boys saying that it was time to eat. Something that people don't talk about enough is how hungry pregnancy makes you. This baby had me longing for food almost always and I got hangry often.

We make our way up the escalator waiting at the top for the boys to arrive.

"They're so bloody slow, I'm starving here!" I complained standing there with my arms crossed in a pout. Madelyn chuckles with wide eyes at my grumpy outburst. I literally felt like this baby was eating my insides. The boys then appear up the escalator and I stay stood there with my arms crossed and a scowl on my face.

"What's her problem?" Chase asks tilting his head as they approach us.

"Mama bears hungry" Madelyn giggles and Rudy throws his head back knowing that this means that I'm in a mood.

"Oh god, we need to get food ASAP then" Rudy groans and throws his arm over my shoulder. Madelyn and Chase decide on going to a Mexican restaurant for dinner which I happily accept to. We sit at a seat with menus and I decide on getting Nachos. While we wait for food we just chat and joke around.

"So are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?" Chase sips on his drink waiting for our answer.

"Well I want a girl but Rudy wants a 'mini me' of course. I don't think I could cope with two Rudy's" I use air quotes and roll my eyes as the others laugh.

"Oh my gosh I so hope it's a girl. She'll be the most stylish kid out there and I'll be the coolest Aunty. Our own little baby pogue" Madelyn waffles on and I laugh.

"What's a pogue?" I ask and all three of them gasp at me looking offended.

"Josette, have you even watched outer banks?" Rudy looks to me in shock and I shrug guiltily.

"Okay so I watched like the first episode and that's it. I'm more into the murder shows and documentaries to be honest. And I can't really get over the fact that a bunch of 20 something year olds are playing 16 year olds, it's weird"  as I say this they all hold their hands over their hearts as if they're really hurt by what I said.

"I can't believe my baby mama won't even watch the show that I'm in" Rudy shakes his head in disappointment at me and I giggle at his pettiness.

"I'm sorry Ru, I'll watch it after we watch our Christmas movies tonight okay?" I rub his arm laughing and we get interrupted by the waiter placing our food on the table. We all dig in hungrily mumbling in the occasional words while eating.

"That was sooooo good" I slump back in the booth and rub my stomach. Both me and the baby were definitely satisfied with the food that we had eaten. The others nod in agreement groaning at how full they were too.

"I think it's time to go home and do some wrapping" Madelyn excitedly pulls on Chases arm as he groans. "Mads I'm shit a wrapping you know this" she rolls her eyes at him complaining and I laugh. They were honestly a perfect match for each other. We get up from the table to go and pay then make our way back down the escalators.