Eight <3

*how I picture Josie in this chapter*

||Josette's POV||

Rudy was right, his friends were just normal people like me, they weren't snobby celebrities and I felt guilty for ever thinking so. They are fun however they are very very loud which was a little out of my comfort zone. Once they had all introduced themselves we had all settled in the lounge to watch a movie, in particular it was a horror movie and I was excited because unlike most girls, they were my favourite. I was seated on a small sofa next to Rudy as Davy laid on top of us both, Rudy sat with one hand rested upon the dog and his other was wrapped around my shoulder making me feel happy and content with where my life was currently at.

Once halfway through the movie Drew paused the it turning to the others and started groaning about how hungry he was. "Let's go to the cute Italian pizza place down the road, I love it there" everyone agrees with his suggestion and start getting ready to leave. With this my anxiety grows from the thought of not just eating in front of them but also eating pizza, stupid I know but food was a battle for me. The panic in my body rising makes me become hot, too hot to be wearing my thick hoodie. Rudy helps me up from the sofa and I walk over to Madelyn tapping her shoulder lightly, she turns to me smiling.

"Hey um do you have a lighter cardigan or something that I could borrow for while we go out? I'm dying in this jumper" she nods at me eagerly dragging me down the hall to what I'm assuming is her bedroom, she swings two big doors open and pulls out a simple black cardigan and holds it out to me.

"Is this okay?" she asks and I take it from her, "That's perfect, thank you so much. I promise to give it back" she smiles at me waving it off as its no big deal. I pull the hoodie up over my head and her eyes scan my body before her eyes widen in shock making me feel self conscious as I scramble to put the cardigan over my body.

"Wow Josette I didn't know you had so many tattoos! They're beautiful" she exclaims with her smile beaming at me. I instantly relaxed realising that her shock was from admiring the ink on my arm and not from judging my body. "Thanks, yea I got them done when I was young and I guess I kinda went a bit overboard. I have a lot of regrets now" I tell her looking down as she frowns putting her arm around my shoulder leading me back out to the others.

"You shouldn't regret them and you certainly shouldn't hide them, they're awesome" she smiles and leaves be standing next to Rudy and he looks at me questioningly. I place my hoodie onto the sofa telling him that I had gotten too warm and he nods accepting my answer. He takes my hand and we leave the house climbing into a car with Chase and Madelyn while Maddison, Drew, JD and Austin climb into another. Thankfully Dave has Chase's dog Milo to hang out with and we leave them both at the home together.  Madelyn and Chase are in their own conversation so me and Rudy sit in silence which brings my anxiety levels up from having time to think about the food. Rudy notices my leg anxiously bouncing up and down placing his hand on top of it to make me stop and I look at him.