Fifty One <3

||Josette's POV||

Once I get home I tell Rudy all about what happened at the doctors And make sure to show my gratitude about the deal that he has made with his management about Alexandra.

"How did you manage to get your director to agree with the whole deal?" I asked him curiously and he simply smiles smugly.

" Well miss Josie, I'm just simply that powerful. Just kidding the directors were already looking for a doctor that we could bring along with us to the set. And when I told them that you would be coming along with us they brought up you needing a midwife and suggested to bring Dr Walker with us" Relief washes over me to know that Rudy didn't have to force them into the idea. I didn't want his director or any of his team do you hate me.

A conversation is cut off by Dylan walking into the room with his eyes are glued to his phone. He says turn on the sofa beside us and doesn't look up acknowledge us once.

"So Dylan how did your meeting go, did you get a part?" I looked at him awaiting his reply I do not get one because he seems to be too busy typing away on his phone.

"Bro you're worse than a teenager right now, put your phone down and talking to your sister" I chuckle at him and he quickly places the phone in his lap looking up to me.

"Huh? sorry I was just talking to someone. The interview was great I got a part and I'm really excited about it. How did the scan go? What is Madalyn excited?" His voice seems rushed as if he got caught out about something.

"That's great I'm really happy for you. The scan went really well and that everything is looking perfect especially now seeming Alexandra is coming with us to Barbados. Madalyn was so excited that she cried it was so funny I wish you guys were there to see it!" I laugh at the memory and Rudy laughs along with me knowing how emotional Mads could be.

"I'm super excited to meet everyone tonight. Maybe we should go out to dinner first and then come back here to hang out?" Rudy and I think on the idea before nodding agreeing, that sounded like a good idea we didn't have much food here anyway.

"I'll send a text out to everybody in the group chat now" Rudy Gets his phone out and Dylan does the same leaving me sitting there alone. My mind goes towards the meeting and I wonder what ended up happening with Elaine.

" Dylan who are you texting? You have no friends, is it dad?" My voice perks up and at the possibility that he could be my father. Is it only been barely a week but I missed him.

"No it's not dad so just stop being nosy and butt out of it" I am taken back by his harshness I didn't understand where the sudden bad mood had come from. I assumed that he was just tired. Dylan gets up from the sofa and walks out of the room, Rudy and I simply look to each other shrugging in confusion at what just happened.

-

A few hours later it was time to go out and meet everybody for dinner. In the bedroom I get changed into a simple light blue tight dress that hugs the baby bump on my stomach making it very visible. My hair is curled and falls perfectly down my back. For shoes I decided to go safe and put on a pair of sandals, my heel wearing days were over.

Satisfied with how I look I walk out into the lounge to where Rudy and Dylan are waiting for me. Dylan is still on his phone, the only time that I have ever seen him this interested in the device is when he is talking to a girl or on Tinder. When I enter the room the noise of my presence gains Rudy's attention and he turns to look at me.

"Wow babe you look stunning" he eyes me up and down before licking his lips and smirking. " stunning and sexy might I add" his words make my stomach flutter and heat rises upon my cheeks.

"Get a fucking room please would you? Like seriously before I vomit" Dylan makes a gagging face making me and Rudy laugh. At least that made him look away from his phone for a minute.

"You look pretty hot too Mr Pankow" I give him a wink and he pulls me into a kiss. His outfit is simple get very attractive. He is wearing denim skinny jeans with a white plain T-shirt. The simpleness made the outfit more sexy and attractive.

"Please remind me to wear earplugs to bed tonight. I know exactly what will be happening and I don't want to hear it" Dylan's face turns into a sour expression and I throw my head back in laughter.

After a few moments of rushing around getting everything ready we make our way downstairs and get into the car. Rudy drives and I sit in the back seat so that I have more room to spread out. We meet the others at a random restaurant downtown that I hadn't heard of. We get out of the car fully aware that we are late and the last ones to arrive. Rudy takes my hand and leads me through the 'restaurant' which is playing very loud music and out the back to where they have a VIP room for big groups of people. I suppose the restaurant seemed more like a club and not the type of place I'd usually be.

As we make our way to our friends my heart sinks to see a certain person sitting at the table with everyone. As we approach all heads turn to face us and smiles spread across their faces apart from hers. Elaine of course was seated next to Austin with a free seat next to her, the other two seats were in between JD and Madelyn. Rudy quickly introduces Dylan to everyone before we sit down. My eyebrows furrow as Dylan walks around the table to sit down in the empty seat next to Elaine. Surely he only did that because it was the only free chair. Right?

As myself and rudy sit down she pipes up as usual making me roll my eyes at her pettiness.

"Who's idea was it to bring the pregnant bear to a night club?" She starts snickering at her own words as everyone else at the table stays silent. Pregnant bear? That was the worst insult I've heard. Rudy groans and begins to speak but I interrupt before he can.

"Two things Elaine, you shouldn't be complaining that I'm pregnant because after all it means that I've gained weight and that's what you wanted wasn't it? And second of all if I'm a 'pregnant bear' then I'll show you that I'm not afraid to reach across this damned table and rip those fucking fake spider like eyelashes right from your face if you don't shut the fuck up got it?" The rest of the table sit there wide eyed snickering to each other as Elaine looks flustered. As much as I love seeing her embarrassed something catches my eye.

Dylan's arm is discretely on top of hers under the table making me confused. Don't tell me she is the one he's been texting all day....

Anyone but her

A/N
Hey my loves, sorry it's a bit of a boring one but I've just been super tired. Also thank you guys so much for 3k reads!!
Please share, comment and vote.

- J x