Sixty Five <3

A/N
Hey loves, this is who I picture Alexandra Walker (Dr Walker) to be. She is 34 years old. My inner Vampire Diaries fan is screaming right now :)

 My inner Vampire Diaries fan is screaming right now :)

Sara Canning as Alexandra Walker

||Josette's POV||

The rest of the flight goes smoothly and I spend it with my head rested on Rudy's shoulder drifting in and out of sleep. I'm so glad that we finally got to the bottom of what was bothering Rudy and putting him in such an awful mood. In a way I was slightly pissed off that he thought so lowly of me but I know how it feels to be insecure seeming I sometimes felt the same between him and Elaine. I know now that I need to work my ass off to show him that I'm his and his only, he doesn't deserve to feel so insecure because he truly was my everything. Not only that but he was fucking drop dead gorgeous, there was no way that I would ever find someone better than him.

-

After an hour of baggage claim, driving and Rudy touching base with his producers about what his schedule is over this next week we had finally reached the home we'd be staying in for the next few months. We were all staying in the most beautiful little beach villas that were all in walking distance of each other. The group had agreed to go to and settle in and meet back up on the beach which was literally our back yard as such in an hours time.

"Rudy this place is beautiful, I'm definitely not going to get sick of living here for a few months" I stand at the window in awe looking out across the beach. The sand was a beautiful cream colour and the water was a stunning blue which seemed to perfectly match Rudy's eyes. He comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my stomach and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Yea the views beautiful but you my baby mama are even more beautiful" his cheesy words make me giggle and I turn to face him placing a kiss upon his lips.

"You're so sweet Ru. Now I'm going to go shower because this outfit is not suitable for this warm weather" he reluctantly lets me go and I pull out a coral - pink dress, a colour I don't usually wear and a set on underwear before trailing into the bathroom. I strip my clothing off stepping under the water letting the heat relax my muscles. It was 6pm and it felt as if it had been such an incredibly long and exhausting day even though I had actually done nothing. After finishing up in the shower and getting dressed I blow dry my hair letting it cascade down my back naturally. I step out of the bathroom allowing Rudy to take his turn and I simply lean on the balcony which has steps leading down to the beach. Even though I've only seen a limited area of this place I already knew how beautiful it was and how much it has captivated me. I felt free and at peace here on the beach if I had it my way we would never leave.

"You look absolutely beautiful my love" Rudy's voice pulls me from my admiration of this beautiful place and I turn to him. He's dressed casually in a very JJ Maybank fashion of a short sleeve dark blue top that shows off his tanned and perfectly toned arms with some black shorts. His blonde hair is messy and damp from his shower but it makes him look all the more attractive. I place my arms around his shoulders and his go to my waist.