Sixty Nine <3

||Rudy's POV||

"Sorry say that again? She apologised and complimented us all in one?!" I stare at Josie in disbelief. There was no way in hell that what she was saying was true. Elaine hated both of our guts, she would never make a nice gesture towards us....

"She did I promise. Trust me I was just as shocked as you! I was getting my fists ready to fight and everything until she actually said sorry. I don't know if I was disappointed or happy, to be honest I was looking forward to smacking her one in the face" she struggles not to laugh and I do the same. She's always been so feisty and I fucking love it.

"Baby you're so bad. But that's actually crazy I can't believe she genuinely apologised" I lay back onto the bed joining Josie. After her little talk with Elaine we all decided to call it a night and go back to the villa's early so now we were in bed together.

"So now she better keep her hands off of you because you're my man and I don't fucking share" she climbs on top of me with a smug look on her face before placing her hands on my bare chest. Her thighs were bare and she was only in her underwear and one of my oversized tees, the fact of her not wearing a bra right now was clear and it drove me crazy. She knew exactly what she was doing. I place my hands on her legs and trail them higher and higher up her thighs.

"Is that so miss Josie?" I smirk at her knowing that the words will be testing her and she leans down pressing her lips to my own. Our lips work together in complete unison and she gets brave by gently pushing herself down on my crotch even harder making me groan at the feeling. She's always such a tease.

"If you're going to tease me and make me hard then you're only going to have to follow through with the actions and relieve me baby" I pull away from the kiss looking at her knowingly as she grins. She shuffles herself down my lap slightly so that she has the access to trails kisses down my chest and dangerously close to the waistband of my shorts. As she gets low she knows the exact effect that it has on me as soon as my breathing quickens and she trails back up to my neck sucking on the skin.

"Fuck Josie don't do that, you know what that does to me" I warn her pushing her away slightly so that her mouth detaches from my neck.

"Yea, it makes you fuck me, hard. Who's saying that's not what I want Rudy?" Her voice is raspy and the smirk on her face tells me that this girl knows exactly what she's doing. Fuck she's going to be the absolute death of me.

"Your wish is my command baby girl"

||Dylan's POV||

"Elaine I'm so proud of you, thank you so much for doing that, it means so much to me. You know that right?" I squeeze her hand lightly as we walk along the beach. Everyone else had left but we still wanted some alone time to talk.

"I wanted to do it for you Dylan. You really do mean so much to me and I wanted to prove that I'm serious about you, about us. I'm sorry that I couldn't answer you that night but I've thought about it and the feelings that I still had towards Rudy aren't the same as the ones I have towards you. I was mad and upset with him still that it maybe think I still have feelings but I don't. My interest is with you and with us" I pull her to a stop in the sand and turn her body to face her my own.

"I know love, and I understand I really do. I was the same with Stephanie. But Elaine I've never felt like this before, I like you, a lot" a smile spreads across her face and all nervousness is gone away.

"I really like you too Dylan" a grin now spreads across my own face and I reach up tucking a strand of her brown hair behind her ear resting my hand on her cheek. My eyes flicker between her eyes and her lips before finally plucking up the courage and crashing them together. At first her movements are frozen before she moves to match mine and as cringe as it is I feel the butterflies in my stomach from her touch. This felt so right in comparison to how I was with Stephanie. This felt like a proper meaningful kiss whereas with her, it meant nothing and it felt completely forced. We pull away breathless and huge smiles lay upon our faces.

"So are you my girlfriend now?" I know my words are cheeky but I can't help but want them to be real. I needed her.

"Well I don't know Dyl, are you officially asking?" Her voice is teasing and I know what she's hinting at which makes my smile grow even wider.

"Elaine, will you pretty please be my girlfriend? Officially" I give her my best pouty face as if I'm really begging her to say yes and she laughs nodding her head eagerly. I pull her into a tight embrace picking her up spinning her around, cheesy I know but in the moment it felt right.

"Dylan! Put me down" she giggles while failing her legs around so I comply but not before making sure to pull her into another kiss needing to feel the connection again.

"Come on, let's get you inside girlfriend" the words fall from my lips and they feel completely right making me smile. We begin walking again until Elaines walking comes to a halt and she tugs my arm forcing me to look in the direction that she's looking towards.

"Oh my god ew!!! Is that....?" I feel the bile rising up my throat as my eyes widen seeing what she is gawking at.

"My fucking sister and Rudy having sex?! Yes that is. Oh my god I think I'm going to be sick" I turn away from the sight upon me and bend down towards the sand. That is a sight that no brother should ever fucking see if their sister and best friend.

"Holy shit they should really learn how to use curtains" Elaine is finding the situation far too funny. "They're like fucking rabbits!" Her laughing is uncontrollable and I quickly stand up pulling her across the sand and over towards my own villa.

"That is so fucking disgusting! I'm never going to be able to look at them the same ever again" I groan as we enter the house and Elaine laughs patting me on the back.

"Well how else did you think that baby was made Dylan?"

A/N
Hello my loves, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I thought I'd add in a bit of a funny one for y'all. To be honest catching my siblings having sex is probably one of my worst fears. That would be fucking disgusting. Please vote, comment and share <3
I love you all.

- J x