Twelve <3

||Josettes POV||

Who knew that playing Mario cart until 1am could ever be so fun even when you do absolutely suck at the game. I yawn cuddling up to Rudy on the sofa while he plays his match against JD and obviously winning passing the controller over to someone else to have their turn. He looks down at me while I yawn.

"Are you tired?" I nod my head and him and he stands up pulling me along with him. "Night guys we are off to bed" Rudy calls out to them and they yell goodnight back. I tap Dave on the head and give him a kiss leaving him in his bed with Milo before we trail up the stairs and into Rudy's bedroom. He closes the door behind him and I drag myself over to the bed and collapse on top of it groaning at my tiredness.

"Josie you can't sleep in jeans you need to get more comfy than that" as Rudy says this I sit up looking at him as he starts to pull his shirt off over his head exposing his toned body. I continue watching as he then pulls his shorts off along with it leaving him in nothing but his black boxers.

"Earth to Josieee, my eyes are up here love" Rudy snaps me out of my trance and I look up at him blushing. How was I supposed to ignore his body when he was as hot as that?

"Oh right um, well what do you suggest I wear?" I ask him with a cheeky smirk on my face which he returns while walking over to me. "Well I suggest you wear nothing" his smugness drives me crazy. I raise my brows at him.

"Well is that so?" I ask while shrugging and pulling my own shirt over my head leaving me in just my bra and jeans. A small growl escapes his lips and he roughly yet playfully pushes me back into the bed climbing on top of me hovering over my neck.

"You're going to wish that you'd never taken that off Josie" he says mumbling before connecting his mouth with my lips. My hands immediately find their way to his hair lightly tugging on it and he lets out a small moan that makes me smile into the kiss. He pulls away and starts trailing kisses over my neck and my chest before pulling away and looking at me.

"You're so beautiful you know Josie?" He says this while gently moving some hair away from my face and I smile at him mumbling a shy thank you. He moves away and sits against the headboard watching me.

"Can I um- can I borrow a shirt?" I ask him and he smirks at me. "Well I was enjoying my view. But you take whatever you'd like" I playfully roll my eyes at how cheeky he's being.

I pick up his shirt that he took off from today before grinning and strolling into the bathroom not giving Rudy the satisfaction of watching me undress and he pouts at me making me giggle. I shut the bathroom door and pull my jeans off before slipping the shirt over my head. Looking in the mirror I take in the reflection, Rudy's shirt swamps my body and reaches my knees which I'm grateful for considering all I have on under it is a black lacy bra with a matching thong. Definitely not my finest moment in outfit choices.

When I walk back out into the bedroom I find Rudy still in his same position against the headboard, his phone is in his hand but as soon as I walk into the room his head snaps up and his eyes rake my body. Although I know he is doing it in a good way, I still feel self conscious. Rudy places his phone onto the bedside table and holds his arms out gesturing for me to come towards him. I crawl onto the bed and Rudy pulls me into him so that I'm between his legs and cuddled into his chest. His arms wrap around me and I feel safe and protected, a way that I've never felt with anyone else before.

"Josie I'm sorry about what Elaine said to you today and I'm sorry for not saying anything first but I was just so angry with her" I head the guilt in his voice and I shake my head at him while tracing my fingers over his stomach making goosebumps appear.

"Rudy it's okay it's not your fault and it's not your job to jump in and defend me. I guess it just caught me off guard a bit" as I say this he shakes his head telling me no. "Josie it's not okay because she had no right to say anything like that to you. She doesn't know you and she's only doing it because she's pissed of with me" I give him a confused telling him that I don't understand.

"Way before I met you probably about 6 months ago now we had a thing but I broke it off with her and she's been begging me to go back to her since. Seeing me with you makes her mad. While you were with the group in the water that's what we were arguing about and I told her that I was well and truely done with her, I guess she was mad and that's why she was horrible to you" I nod along with what he was saying as everything starts to make sense now as to why she's always been so short with me.

"But once you left I yelled at her and shoved her. It was quite funny actually" he chuckles as if he's replaying the events in his head.

"You pushed her?" I ask giggling at the thought of Rudy ever being mad at someone, although he was rather intimidating towards Jaxon that one time.

"Of course I did, no one messes with my girl" my heart flutters at the sentence.

"Speaking of, I know you said you're not big on labels and everything but-" I cut him off nodding my head repeatedly. "Yes yes yes a million times yes" I say looking up at him grinning. He grins back at me before flipping us over on the bed so that I'm once again laid under him.

"Well that settles it girlfriend, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to call you that for" he then presses his lips to mine again before flopping down on the bed next to me. I stand up and he catches my hand bringing me to stand at his side of the bed wrapping his arms around me dangerously close to my exposed ass.

"Can I please borrow some shorts too?" I ask and he tilts his head in confusion so I explain myself a little further "I'm a little bit too exposed right now" I say and he grins moving his hands lower under the fabric gripping the back of my bare thighs. Knowing where this is going I playfully warn him.

"Rudyyy" as I say this smiling he smirks before pushing his hands up further gripping my ass.

"You know now I think of it, sorry but I don't have any shorts for you to borrow" I roll my eyes at him before he throws me back onto the bed making me squeal and kissing me all over.

How did I ever get so lucky?

A/N
Hello my loves, I decided to do a little mellow one for you but it made me happy because they're now officially together. Also I need your opinion, do you want smut or shall I keep it light like this chapter?
I didn't edit this chapter either so I apologise for the errors.
Please remember to vote, comment and share.

- J x