Fourteen <3

A/N - You guys have been so supportive of me today with all of the reads and adds to your reading lists so i thought i'd give you a bonus chapter. I love you all.

- J x

||Josette's POV||

It had been 3 days since I had agreed to go with Rudy to LA which meant that it was only another 2 until we left Charleston. I was officially shitting myself. I had never actually been to LA so I was excited and especially excited to be going with Rudy but I was nervous. There is so many more people in LA compared to Charleston however I feel like in a way I'd fit in better there with the tattoos and all.

I was currently in my apartment with Madelyn and she was helping me pack everything that I'd need and reassured me that if I forgot anything then I could just borrow it from her or Maddison seeming it's where they lived too. Maddison and the others had already flown home so it was just the four of us left here. Rudy and Chase were currently out getting us dinner and being our slaves.

After we had finished packing the majority of what we needed we flopped down onto my bed exhausted. "Sooooo you and Rudy, how's all of that going?" She asks and I chuckle as it's apparent to me that we were going to be having the girl talk while the guys were out. In all honesty I didn't mind it, I missed having Emma here to talk to about these things and me and Mads had become extremely close over the past few months. It was as if we had known each other for life.

"Even though we've only officially been together for 3 days it feels like it's been months and it basically has been with how affectionate we are. But honestly it's been going great. It's so different from my last relationship, he cares about me and he wants me to do what makes me happy you know?" Madelyn smiles at what I tell her.

"I'm so happy for you guys, I've honestly never seen Rudy be with anyone the way he is with you. Even with Elaine he was just a completely different person, he's so affectionate and caring towards you. With her it was just like it was a hook up or something. Speaking of, have you guys done the dirty yet?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I throw my head back laughing at her and playfully slap her arm.

"Get your mind out of the gutter girl, we aren't you and Chase. Gosh you do know that Rudy's room is only a couple doors down from you guys right? Those walls are thin as fuck!" I laugh teasing her and her face turns bright red.

"Omg that's so embarrassing! I told Chase that we were too loud but he promised that we weren't! I am so going to kill him" she hides her face making me laugh even further. It was true, there have been multiple nights over the last few weeks that me and Rudy have laid in bed and had heard the couple having their fun. It was quite funny actually. Me and Madelyn lay there for a while and I continue teasing her about her night time habits.

"What are you two giggling about?" Chases loud voice booms through the room and we both scream as it makes us jump before we burst out in laughter again. Chase and Rudy stand leaning on the door frame shaking their heads at us before mumbling a 'typical girls' and walking away. We then jump up trailing into the kitchen to get out food. The boys just happened to choose McDonalds. Over the past few weeks I had been getting better with my eating and had promise Rudy that I would try harder to help myself become more healthy. Although the anxiety inside me was going off like a bomb I swallowed it back and began to much on a cheeseburger.

"I've gotta admit, I've fucking missed McDonalds" I say mumbling with a mouth full of food, they all look at me confused so I continue "I think I can honestly say that I haven't had it in around 3 years and fuck I've missed it" it was true, I hadn't eaten any McDonalds for 3 years because of Jaxon.

"Girl I eat McDonalds at least once a week, it's my survival food" I look at Madelyn shocked, she's so slim and perfect yet she eats McDonalds at least once a week? 

After dinner we chill out for a while playing a game or two of UNO before Chase and Mads leave to go back to the house, Rudy and I had agreed to stay in my apartment for the night so that I can finish packing and getting everything ready for leaving in just a few days.

Rudy choses some boring action movie to put on tv and half way through my phone starts obnoxiously ringing. I groan leaning over picking my phone up to read the contact name of the person interrupting my peace. When I read the name I immediately press decline and throw my phone away from me onto the sofa that is across from where Rudy and I are seated.

Incoming call from : Caroline
Decline

"Oh fuck no, not today" I mumble and my hands fly to the roots of my hair pulling at the it from stress. Rudy gives me a questioning look but doesn't say anything until my phone starts ringing again.

"Babe who is it? If it's Jaxon then just give it to me and I'll deal with that prick" I shake my head at him.

"It's not Jaxon it's my fucking mother" I huff and cross my arms before standing up and pressing the phone to my ear knowing that she wasn't going to give up until I answered her. Rudy watches me the whole time.

"Hello Caroline, to what do I owe this lovely pleasure?"

"Josette that is no way to speak to your mother"

"I'm not going to have you telling me off about the way I speak. What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you were coming to visit for Christmas Josette, don't be so rude"

"Well to be honest with you I wasn't planning on it considering how last year went"

"Well I still want to see you Josette even if you do make bad choices"

"Mum I swear to god if you start with this rebellious bad choices bullshit I will end this call right now"

"Okay okay well are you coming to see me or not?"

"Mum you act as if it's just a matter of me hopping in the car and driving to your house, I don't have the money for doing that right now, I'm going to LA for a few weeks, I can't afford flights to get to the UK on top of that"

"Well then I'll pay for you. I'm not supposed to say anything but your brother is getting married and he'd like for you to be at the wedding"

"Married?! Dylan is getting married?!"

"Yes Josette he is. Now the wedding is in January so I'll send you the dates and I'll send you two flight tickets, bring one of your friends or something. I expect to be seeing you Josette don't let me down"

And with that she hangs up the phone leaving me standing there in disbelief. Right now it was the 20th of November which meant that I had a little over a month to prepare. Rudy just sits there clueless and I look at him.

"Fancy a shitty trip to England in January?"

A/N

Hello my loves, so I couldn't continue writing so much based in America so I thought I'd change it up a bit to be more in my zone and have some of the book based in the UK. But anyways just a small warning that there may be some smut in the next chapter, oops.
Please remember to vote, comment and share.

- J x