Forty Two <3

||Rudy's POV||

Although I had told Josie to stay calm for me, I understood why she got so pissed off with her family. Her mom treated her like shit earlier and her reasoning of being insecure of her tattoos soon came clear to me, her mom had told her she was an embarrassment. Her sister didn't seem too bad, just annoying and a typical youngest child but her brother, I liked him. As for his girlfriend or soon to be wife, she was a no from me and I couldn't feel any prouder than when Josie put her in her place.  She was different to Elaine, Elaine made me feel like an alien who would flaunt me around like a piece of show and tell where as Josie treated me like a human.

She grips ahold of my arm as we follow the other pair into the restaurant and I kiss her on the head whispering to her "You've got this baby mama" she looks up to me smiling and I wink at her. We reach a table that already has her parents seated at it and we join them. I'm on the end of the table with Josie to my side who is in between me and her brother and Lizzy is in front of me staring. Well this will be fun. Her parents engage in a conversation with Stephanie which leaves us and her siblings looking at the menus.

"I might go for the carbonara, how about you babe?" she looks to me grinning with excitement at the thought of food, I knew she was getting hungry.

"Probably just my usual steak" I laugh as she rolls her eyes at me and her brother pipes up.

"I like this guy Josie, he has good taste in food" he gives her a shove and she groans, "you're both just fucking boring" we both laugh at her which makes her more annoyed.

"Hang on did I just hear you right? Anorexic junkie freak Josette is having food for once? Aren't you scared of getting fat?" Her sister smirks tilting her head in amusement and my blood boils, she had no right to be commenting on Josie's eating habits and she had no right to be that rude. I place my hand under the table rubbing Josie's thigh in comfort and I see the hurt flash across her face before she quickly covers it up.

"Lizzy shut the hell up for once. Josie I'm proud of you, eat what you want" Dylan smiles at Josie who gives him a half smile back as Lizzy rolls her eyes at the two of them. I'm glad he said something and actually stuck up for her. We all order our food and Josie's dad and brother spark yo a conversation with me.

"So Rudy where are you from?" I look up to her dad who has a warming smile showing that he is genuinely interested.

"I'm from Alaska, this is actually my first time in England" they both look at me surprised "I'll have to take you out while you're here man, give you a proper tour and everything" Dylan brings the cup to his mouth taking a sip and I'm thankful for the offer.

"That would be great actually, I'd love that" I smile at him and he nods.

"Josette why do you have that horrible thing in your face still" her mother's voice is filled with disgust as she refers to Josie's nose piercing. I'm not usually a fan of them but on Josie it was perfect and complimented her features. However it upset me that Josie was being criticised once again.

"What the fuck is this? Pick of Josie day? Of fucking course it is when isn't it?" Josie rolls her eyes slumping in her seat.

"Sorry Mrs Kane, that's my fault. I told Josie that she should wear it" I jump in before Josie can and make the situation worse. She looks to me in slight shock that I had said something.

"You're such a respectful young man Rudy, quite frankly I don't know what a lovely person like you is doing with my daughter" her voice is filled with resentment and her words disgust me.

"Caroline!" Her dad quickly scolds his wife for her words.

"With all due respect Mrs Kane, your daughter is the kindest, most beautiful and most genuine person that I've ever met and I care for her deeply. Her tattoos, her piercings and her clothing choice is what makes her herself and I'd never want her to change any of it because I love her just the way she is" her mum looks taken back by my statement and keeps her mouth firmly closed while her brother and father allow a small smile to appear on their faces nodding their heads towards me in respect.

The waiter then approaches the table with our food and Josie leans up to whisper in my ear. "I love you" I smile at her words and mouth them to her before digging in.

The rest of the dinner is spent talking to Josie and Dylan while her mom and sister speak with Stephanie about the wedding. Her dad merely floats between the two conversations.

"Well thank you all for coming but I think it is time to leave, it's getting late" her mom shortly states and after bidding everyone goodbye we make our way back to the cars then back to the house. The ride was silent and I was thankful for it. Walking up to the bedroom is tense and Josie is eager. Making it to the room Josie slams the door locking it then turning to me with lustful eyes. Oh.

"After tonight you owe me some serious stress relieving Pankow" her voice is low almost a growl. She kicks her heels off before coming over to me crashing my lips against her own. I cup my hands below her ass and instruct her to jump which she does.

"I need you Rudy. I really need you tonight" the desperation in her voice is like no other which makes me melt into her.

"You've got me baby"

A/N
Hey my loves, sorry for the short and shitty chapter I've just got a lot going on right now. I love you all, thanks for the support. Please comment, vote and share.

- J x