Sixty Eight <3

||Rudy's POV||

We had now been in Barbados for a little over a week and every day was the same but it was perfect. The mornings were early and each day was spent on set, our nights would consist of group diners and spending time hanging out on the beach playing games and just messing around. Josie was happy, happier than I had ever seen her and I was so thankful for how easily the crew had welcomed her into the OBX family. Almost everyday they asked her about the baby and how everything was going.

We have currently just finished another long day of filming and we're having our usual hang out on the beach. I was playing football with Dylan, Chase and Drew while Josie was sitting with Madelyn and Caroline watching us. Over the past few days Caroline had really taken Josie under her wing offering to stay with her when Madelyn and Maddison were filming. Although I'm supposed to be playing with the boys my eyes can't help but constantly drift back towards her admiring her beauty. Her hair was perfectly lighten up by the sun and her face held what everyone called a pregnancy glow. She truly was beautiful and I can't believe she was mine.

"Bro stop staring, you don't even look at me like that anymore" Chase pulls me from my daydream and stands there with fake hurt on his face.

"It's okay John B, you're still my main man" I blow him a kiss to keep up with his silly jokes before hearing a fake gasp coming from Dylan.

"You little two timing bitch! You said that I was your main man!" I roll my eyes at the two boys, they were both equally as stupid as each other. Our game continues with a subtle talk about the filming of season two before Drew cuts our conversation.

"Oh dude this can't be good" his words are of amusement and I follow his eyes in confusion. When I see what he's talking about I gulp understanding exactly what he's meaning. Stood in front of Josie is now Elaine, being too far away their words are unknown to me but I see Josie nod her head before getting up walking away with her. Josie and Elaine walking and talking together? No no no, this can't be good at all. It's going to end in me having to break up a girl fight I already know it.

"Oh for fuck sake, I should probably go break this up now before it gets any worse" I groan and the boys join me to stand and watch the girls. As I go to move forward Dylan places a firm hand upon my shoulder pulling me back stopping me from walking. What is he doing? Does he want to see his sister fighting his.... Lady friend? Girlfriend? Fuck buddy? Who knows what the hell they were.

"Leave it man, Elaine knows what she's doing. They won't fight I promise"

||Josette's POV||

I had absolutely no fucking clue what was going on right now. One minute I was sitting with Madelyn and Caroline joking about how funny Drew looked running around playing football, next minute Elaine came over and asked me if we could talk. Why did she want to talk to me? We had been avoiding each other this entire time and it was going swimmingly, now she wants to talk?

"So uhhh I know this is probably a bit awkward" she breaks the silence between us first and I laugh in obviousness while keeping my eyes focused down on the sand. "Just please hear me out and let me speak. I don't want any of your bullshit sarcastic comments okay? I'm trying here" I look to her with a raised brow, is this girl taking the piss? If she wants me to not be rude then she can't be rude herself.

"Then that goes two ways Elaine, I won't be rude if you won't be rude. Simple" she rolls her eyes at my words and I almost turn and walk away there and then but I'm actually interested in what she has to say.

"Look I'm sorry for being a bitch okay? But I never got the chance to fully explain everything so none of my actions are actually justified" I look to her, silently encouraging her to carry on. "The summer before you came along Rudy and I had a think as you know, and then all of a sudden he dropped me and completely ghosted me with no explanation what so ever. Sure it happens often but I really liked him and I was so confused by what he did. I had a crush on him for months before we even started seeing each other so I was in deep. Then one day he shows up with you still without explanation, so I was shocked and fucking pissed that he had left me in the dark" I take in her words and now hearing it from her view I do feel slightly sorry for her.

"I'm sorry that he did that to you Elaine, I didn't even know you. Hell I barely even knew Rudy everything with us moved pretty fast. I get you were hurt but that still doesn't justify why you treated me the way you did" my eyes stay glued to the ground knowing that if I look up and see her rolling her eyes that I'd probably end up hitting her.

"I know and I'm sorry for that, I was a bitch but I was hurt and I wanted to make Rudy pay. I know it's shit but I thought that if I upset you enough then you'd eventually leave and I'd get him back. But then things escalated obviously" she gestures towards my stomach and I almost laugh, yea I guess they did escalate, a lot. "But anyway the thing is, I have absolutely no feelings towards Rudy anymore-" I cut her words of straight away looking to her.

"That's not what Dylan told me a few weeks back" if this girl seriously thinks that she can bullshit me then she's wrong.

"Yes I know but a few weeks ago things were different, I was in denial about you both still. But now after seeing how you both are here together it has helped me to realise that I didn't actually still have feelings for him, it was resentment and jealousy. Rudy was never right for me in the first place and I see that now. You two though, you're perfect for each other and I'm happy for you both" I'm taken back by her words, is she actually apologising and being nice to me? I fight myself back when I want to make a sarcastic comment but I know I need to accept her apology and move on for everyone's sake.

"Well thank you, I get you must've been in a shitty situation and I'm sorry for that. If I would've known then I would've told Rudy to sort things with you. But I appreciate the apology" I offer her a half smile which she returns the gesture.

"The other thing is I really like your brother. Like I really do like him and before anything happens between us I wanted to clear things up with you first. I don't want to mess this relationship up with him and I think starting a relationship off hating his sister probably wouldn't be good" she laughs lightly and I join her. That's true, probably not the best way to start a relationship.

"I appreciate you making the effort and I'm happy to put all of this behind us, I'm sure Rudy is too. But Dylan has been through a lot recently so just be gentle with him okay?" I see Rudy standing with a puzzled and worried expression on his face a few metres away from us as we come to a stop.

"Don't worry I'd never be the way Stephanie was to him" I'm surprised by her words. He had told her about Stephanie already? He must really be serious about her.

"Thank you, and thanks for the chat. I really appreciate it" she smiles before nodding her head and walking away as Rudy approaches us.

"What the fuck was that all about?" He slings his arm around my shoulder and I laugh, he must've been just as confused as I was.

"Boy oh boy do I have some gossip for you"

A/N
Hello my loves, so Elaine and Josie are friends now, crazy right? Also me and my boyfriend spent our anniversary at the beach with our dog who is basically our child and we got McDonald's for dinner. It was legit perfect. Anyways do you have any questions for me?
Please share, comment and vote <3

- J x