Sixty Seven <3

||Josette's POV||

My day on set had been even more enjoyable than the night before on the beach. I've been surrounded by the most amazing and accepting people the entire day not to mention two of the most important people in my life Rudy and Dylan. The girls had made sure that I felt completely at home here on set and I was so incredibly thankful for each and every one of them. Luckily for me and much to my relief I didn't once slip up and call them by their stage name unless it was on purpose of course. I was currently standing with Caroline watching Rudy, Madelyn, Chase, Maddison and JD film the last scene for the day.

"So Josie how's the pregnancy going? I was so happy for Rudy when he told all of us" Caroline gushes while instantly looking down to my stomach which was poorly hidden behind my oversized tee, there was definitely no hiding it now.

"Everything's going great. I'm actually so thankful for how accepting you've all been towards having a hippo sized pregnant lady on set. I was nervous you might all judge me or something" I chuckle quietly looking down at my stomach cradling it.

"What? Of course not honey, everyone was so excited to have you joining us. Obviously some of them knew you but all of us who didn't know you were dying to meet you. You're apart of the family now girly, there is no escaping the OBX crew" she throws her arm around my shoulder reassuringly and I giggle at her words. I really have become so lucky to be surrounded my such an amazing and accepting group of people.

I turn my attention back towards the scene that they were filming and a smile is set upon my face as I watch Rudy in character. He plays his role so well and watching him do the job that he loves makes me feel so incredibly proud. Knowing that he's in his dream job with his closest friends makes my heart full. He deserves absolutely the best and nothing less, he was such an incredible person and seeing him happy is infectious.

||Rudy's POV||

We had finished filming around an hour ago and myself and Josie were currently back at our villa resting before we had agreed to meet everyone back at the beach again. Being back on set today felt so great, being on set with everyone felt like a second home to me no matter where in the world we were. Having Josie here too just ultimately topped the entire experience off. She was apart of the team now. The thought springs a reminder into my head and I quickly jump up from the sofa and reach into my bag pulling out a long sleeve crew and I hide it behind my back. As I approach Josie she eyes me suspiciously.

"What have you got behind that back of yours Rudy?" Her voice is playful and teasing as she watches my movements closely.

"So I got you a present today while you were doing the girls hair" I grin at her as her face turns into the biggest look of confusion. I loved surprising her with presents because her gratitude was always shown no matter how big or small the item was. I pull the clothing item from behind my back and hold it up in front of her letting her see it fully.

"It's your very own Outer Banks jumper! I wanted you to feel fully apart of the team and now you are!" The joy in my voice is prominent and she gasps happily before taking the fabric from me and eagerly chucking it onto her body. It fits her perfectly and she looks absolutely gorgeous. Hell she could wear a trash bag and still look completely stunning.

"Thank you so much Ru, I love it and I'm going to wear it every single day" she grins excitedly getting up from the sofa twirling around so that I get a full view of her outfit. I grab ahold of her arm pulling her into me making her giggle, I tuck a piece of her long blonde hair behind her ear before placing a firm kiss upon her lips.

"You look absolutely perfect babe, welcome to the team" she pulls on my arm and tugs me towards the ranch sliders that lead down to the beach.

"Come on, I need a photo in this and you're my personal photographer" I chuckle at her words. It was true, any photo she wanted I always took and I definitely did not complain. I'd take any chance that I could get to take a photo of her, she's beautiful.

"Anything for you baby mama" she pokes her tongue out at me playfully before giving me instructions of how to take the photos that she wants and I comply straight away.

"Ahhh photo shoot time!! Let me join!" Maddison and Madelyn's squealing gain mine and Josie's attention and she laughs as they run over to get into the pictures too. Typical girls. After a few more snaps i hand the phone back to her before joining Chase and JD in a game of football.

"Want a bet that they're posting a bunch of cringe photos on social media right now?" Chase snickers looking over to the girls who are huddled into a circle on their phones giggling about something unknown.

"Well there is only one way to find out" JD gives us a knowing look as we pull out phones out mirroring their actions. Much to no ones surprise each of them had posted a picture but only Josie's caught my eye of course.

- Instagram -

@ Josie.Kane : Guys I'm officially apart of the OBX crew!!🥺 Thanks for the jumper Ru 💙
📸 @ rudeth

Comments

@ drewstarkey : welcome to the club mama bear

-

@ austinnorth55 : the question is, are you a pogue or are you a kook? 🤔

@ madisonbaileybabe : oh she's a pogue for sure

@ Josie.Kane : sorry Austin but I'm a pogue at heart

@ austinnorth55 : you traitor 💔

-

@ rudeth : the hottest pogue baby mama I could ever ask for 😍

I place my phone back into my pocket, it was funny to see how our on screen banter rolled over to our off screen lives with the whole kooks and pogue thing. Although Drew and Austin play kooks they're both pogues at heart.

"You guys are such weirdos standing there talking to eachother via a fucking Instagram post, get your head out of your phones and enjoy the beach!" Charles voice booms across the beach and we laugh complying with his statement. These were going to be a good few months.

A/N
Hey guys, sorry that it's another short and meaningless chapter but I've been a bit busy and this is all I could provide you with. Also thank you so much for 5k reads!!! I can't believe I've even reached that amount, it's crazy and I love you all. Please remember to vote, comment and share <3

- J x