Fifty Seven <3

||Josette's POV||

"Rudy" I repeatedly tap him on the arm in attempts to get him to wake up from his seemingly deep sleep.

"Rudy" my voice becomes louder the longer I do this for. I needed him to wake up because I just had an urgent thought in my mind that I needed to discuss with him.

"Rudy!" Louder, harder tapping.

"Rudy!!" Louder, even harder tapping.

"Rudy wake the fuck up!!" Finally the use of my shouting wakes the man up from his slumber. He sits bolt up right frantically looking around the room.

"What what is it?! Is it the baby is she coming?!" His hands fly to my stomach and I simply lay back next to him giggling at how frantic yet groggy he is. His hair is tufted in a mess on top of his head, his eyes are tired yet his face is so panicked.

"The baby is fine, id bloody hope she isn't coming now I'm not even full term" I go into full on laughter now at his silliness and he collapses backwards onto the bed breathing out a very big sigh of relief.

"Well what the hell is the problem then? You nearly gave me a god damn heart attack woman!" He stares at me in disbelief and I sit there basically cackling like a hyena at him. Suddenly I leap up from the bed trying to contain my laughter.

"Holy shit I think I'm going to piss myself" I quickly rush the the bathroom still in laughter and I hear Rudy's loud laughter coming from the bedroom. This was my newest pregnancy symptom, my bladder was unbelievably weak and any amount of laughing practically made me piss myself. Once I've relieved myself I shuffle my way back into the bedroom where Rudy is now propped up against the headboard.

"Bloody hell baby girl are you trying to embarrass mama and make her piss herself?" I gently grumble down to my bump while rubbing it and Rudy chuckles at my interaction.

"Now why the hell did you feel the need to wake me up so violently at 7am?" Rudy looks to me with a raised brow and a pout upon his face as I sit down at the end of the bed.

"See I was laying there thinking and what the hell are we going to do about a living plan for bean? Because you do realise that we only actually have a total of 3 weeks to fully sort out a nursery and all of the items that she needs. We have 3 weeks until Barbados and when we arrive back here she might have already arrived or she will be days away from arriving. 3 weeks Rudy! 3 weeks to sort out everything!" I throw my arms around frantically showing my distress and Rudy widens his eyes.

"Well slap my ass and call me sally!!" He shakes his head in disbelief. Although his opening statement was stupidly funny I ignore it and instead shoot him a glare. I needed him to reassure me not make me panic more and make stupid jokes.

"Well I suppose today is going to be a big shopping day today babe" he looks to me grinning but I continue to glare at him.

"Rudy I'm not going shopping until we sort out our living plans. I can't be cramped in a one bedroom apartment with a baby. Hell I can't be lugging her between Charleston and LA all of the time!" The anxiety inside me rises as thoughts fly throughout my head.

"Holy shit am I going to be a single parent?! You're going to be focused on your filming probably living somewhere else away from me. Im going to be doing this all on my own arent I?!" I get up from the bed and start pacing up and down the room before Rudy grabs me by the arms.

"Baby we are going to figure this out. I've already figured the majority of it out and I can tell you now that I won't be leaving you and our girl alone okay?" He looks into my eyes with the most caring look making me feel incredibly grateful.

"You have?" Tears prick my eyes from my emotions running wild. Rudy nods his head at me smiling pulling me into his chest.

"I have, for now we are filming in Barbados and then when we get back in August we will resume the next few months filming in Charleston. So I'll be with you the whole time and then the crew has agreed to undergo all of our press releases and interviews here in Charleston so that will at least give us until January. After that we will figure it out when it comes to it okay?" I'm amazed at how deeply he has thought everything through.

"That's amazing Ru but that still doesn't solve the physical living situation, how are you, me and a baby going to fit in this tiny apartment? We don't even have a room for her" I run my hands through my hair in stress once again.

"I've thought about this too babe, I know I should've talked to you about it first, but I was waiting to tell you in the next few days when it's finalised. But I've kinda brought a house here. Before you freak out, it was cheap and it's an investment for me, it's only 2 bed so it's small but I think it will do" he smiles at me nervously and my eyes almost pop out of my head. He brought a house?!

"You brought a house?! Where?!"

"So you know the house that the group stay in when we are here filming? Well it's literally next door to it so when baby girl comes we have our friends right next door to us to help" his face is full of excitement and my nerves subside. I suppose being surrounded by our friends at such a time would be nice with helping us to adjust.

"Ru I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a perfect and amazing partner and baby daddy like you" I step into his embrace pulling him into a tight hug taking in his familiar scent that made me go weak at the knees.

"So I'm your daddy huh?" He looks down at me and winks. I immediately push away from him and shove him onto the bed.

"Way to ruin the moment! You're so dirty minded Pankow. Now get ready because we've got some major shopping to do" I roll my eyes walking away from him and into the bathroom to shower. As I'm about to step into the water I hear the familiar sound of my phone ringing.

"Ru can you answer that? I'm about to shower!" He yells back a sure and I hear him mumbling down the phone to someone for a while before knocking on the bathroom door. I wrap the shower curtain around my body poking my head out before telling him to come in.

"Who was it?" His eyes trail upon the sight of me in the shower smirking. Typical horny male.

"So ummm that was your brother, he's flying to Charleston in two hours. I believe he had a argument with Elaine so he's coming to stay here" his voice is hesitant because he doesn't know how I'll react.

"Great, what a way to ruin my fucking shopping trip" I grumble before Rudy leaves closing the door behind him. Of course him and Elaine had a fight, I did tell him that it would only be a matter of time....

A/N
Hello my loves, thank you guys so much for 4K reads!!! I'm honestly so shocked that I even got past 100 reads tbh. Thank you guys so much for all of your support <3

- J x