Sixty One <3

||Rudy's POV||

Over the past two days all we have done is focus on moving everything from Josie's apartment over to the new house and finally after hours and hours of hard work it was finally done. Myself, Josie and Dylan were currently laying flat out across the sofas with taco's in our hands having a well deserved food break. A knock at the door brought caught our attention and I stumbled over to the door pulling it open to find a delivery truck and countless boxes laying on the porch. Confusion spread across me as Josie appeared behind me and started to squeal in excitement at the boxes I knew nothing about.

"Breaks over boys, time to build all of this furniture that I brought for the nursery" she clapped her hands obnoxiously as me and Dylan stood there groaning less than enthusiastically. She patted me on the back before strolling back into the house.

"Why is your lady so bloody demanding Rudy?" Dylans strong English accent shone through as he complained before beginning to help me to carry the very large packages through the house and into the nursery room. From what I could tell there was a crib, a large set of drawers, a change table, a nursing chair, a lamp, a rug and some pictures. I didn't have a clue what half of this stuff was but I didn't dare to question it knowing Josie would probably bite my head off if I did. As long as she was happy then so was I.

"Hey babe you brought these all through my account right?" I look to her sceptically as she leans against the doorway with a big grin on her face.

"Nope I brought it myself, I had money saved up for emergencies" she has a smirk on her face knowing that this would annoy me and I frown at her disappointed.

"Josie I told you that I would be paying for these things, why didn't you listen to me?"  Dylan looks to me alarmingly at my words.

"You're going to get yourself into trouble bro" his words are muttered so Josie couldn't hear him and from the look on her face right now I know that he's right.

"Well I am an independent woman Rudeth and if I want to buy things for my child on my own then I will, got it?" her arms are crossed over her chest to try and emphasise her anger.

"Yes miss"I give her a quick salute as if I'm a naughty school kid being told off and she storms out of the room down the hallway. I turn back to Dylan breathing out a long breath and he chuckles patting me on the back sympathetically.

"I feel sorry for you bro, don't know how you cope with her" his words are quickly taken back when Josie's voice calls throughout the house.

"I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

||Josette's POV||

After another few hours of the boys screwing the required things into the furniture pieces Rudy finally trails into the living room to find me with Dylan in tow.

"Right I'm off to go shower now, i'm bloody exhausted" I look at Dylan giving him a grateful smile "I'll be back later, I have a little something to talk to you about" his smile is full of nervous which makes me feel nervous too.

"Uhmmm  yea of course. Thank you for all of your help today" I give him a smile before he exits the house leaving myself and Rudy alone. I turn to him and all of the nervous that I once had from Dylan gets washed away as soon as I see the anticipation on Rudys face. He slowly makes is way over to me and brings his hand up to cover my eyes.

"Ready to go see your nursery gorgeous?" his voice is raspy which almost makes me shudder from how attractive he is in general. I nod my head anxiously and he gently pulls me down the hallway keeping my eyes covered. We come to a stop and I hear the sound of the bedroom door being open before he slowly lowers his hands from my eyes.

"You can look now beautiful" he keeps his body behind my own and places his hands on my shoulders gently squeezing them in encouragement.

I take a deep breath before my eyes flutter open and I take in the sight. The light purple colour fills my view and perfectly compliments the white furniture that has been perfectly placed around the room by Rudy. The feelings in my heart that I hold for Rudy grow as soon as I see the effort that he has put into this room. Most guys wouldn't think so deeply about the look and placement of things in their child's nursery but not him, he has put in so much thought and detail to make sure that the room is perfect.

"Rudy I don't know what to say

"Rudy I don't know what to say... I love it, she is going to love it" I reach up and take his hands in my own turning to face him. His hands pull from mine and move to either side of my face pulling me close to him before pressing a kiss to my lips.

All of a sudden a fluttering pressure pushes against my stomach making me jump away from Rudy in surprise.

"What? What is it?! Is everything okay?" Rudy searches my face for any signs of an answer. My hands fly to my stomach as I feel the sensation again and all reasons become clear to me. It was the baby and she was kicking for the first time. Or for the first time that I had ever noticed at least. I eagerly grab Rudys hand dragging him over to me and roughly placing his hand onto my baby bump. He stands there with a puzzled look before the movement happens again and he quickly retracts his hand with wide eyes.

"What the fuck?! Is that her kicking?!" excitement quickly replaces his confusion and horror when I nod my head confirming his words. His hands quickly return to my stomach waiting to feel the kicking again.

"Ru keep talking, I think she likes the sound of our voices" I eagerly encourage him as we both stand there with a hand each placed firmly onto my stomach. Rudy quickly searches around the room looking for ideas on what to talk about.

"Ummm, so bean, this over here. This is where you will be sleeping, well when you're old enough of course. And this, this is where all of your little clothing is going to go. This is where I'll one day be able to sit with you and hold you in my arms. God I can't wait for when I'll be able to finally do that" Rudys words make my eyes light up in admiration, just knowing how excited he is for baby to come makes me feel so comforted and anything but alone. The entire time that he talks every now and then beans little arms and legs fling around hitting my stomach as if she is trying to break free.

"She is one strong little bean, just like her mama"

A/N

Hello my loves, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Im trying my best to give you all a few calm chapters but it will pick up again very very soon. Also as usual, the photo of the nursery is just how I personally view it however you guys can alter it as you wish. Please comment, vote and share <3

- J x