𝒊. block 9, room 525

❝ ──chapter one,
block 9, room 525. ❞

 ❞

                𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 as she came out the bathroom all ready in her school uniform. she sighed as she saw the mess on her desk. textbooks, reference book, stationary, essay booklets were scattered all over it. grade 12th was not coming easy! even if it is just the first month. constant pressure from teacher and her peers who hold such high expectations from her makes her anxious.

not to mention the fear of disappointing her parents. all of it was driving her crazy. and the anxitey of gaokao exams. despite all of this, today her mood was better than usual. why? well because she was gonna help sang yan move! which also meant she might get to see jiaxu.

sang yue skipped happily downstairs wishing her parents good morning. "good morning!!" her older brother greeted but was ignored. "ay little satan your brother is here after such a long time you are not going to greet me huh?" he asked. sang yue briefly looked up from her phone and said "oh gēgē you're here." sang yan rolled his eyes knowing he won't get a proper answer.

he sat in his seat which in the middle of his sisters. "here try the egg cerepe you're father made with tuna" her mother offered her. sang yue picked it up and moved her chopsticks closer to her brother's face acting as if she was feeding him but just as he opened his mouth sang yue fed herself. sang yan sighed getting up to get himself juice. "bābā i am moving back to the main campus so i will need your car" sang yan announced.

"do you want me to get you a moving company? is there alot of stuff" their father asked. "no i will be fine. i am also moving my roommates things." sang zhi's ears perked up hearing this which definitely did not go unnoticed by sang yue. "which roomate?" sang zhi asked quitely. "why do you care?" sang yan asked back.

sang zhi tsked and asked innocently "gēgē can i help you move?" sang yan did not bothered hiding the disbelief on his face. "you want to help me move? did i heard it right?" he asked still in very disbelief. the youngest sang nodded. "no besides you have school and this little satan is already helping me" sang yan replied sassily.

"then i will come help you after school!" sang zhi exclaimed. the eldest brother whined to their parents asking them to tell her to stop harrasing him. "zhizhi don't you have arts and science test soon you should study" their mother came to the rescue.

"I've already done the revision so i can take a few days off also jiějiě gets off later than me how can she help him!" sang zhi whined. "oh i am coming home early today because today's main classes are for students who want to select arts next year" sang yue corrected her.