𝒊𝒗. it is love

❝ ──chapter four,
it is love. ❞

 ❞

             𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐘 𝐎𝐅 facing the teacher without submitting the project sunk in the next when sang yue was at school.

the teacher was kind enough to not yell at her infront of the whole class. he did accepted her 'excuse' of ms office crashing and told her she needed to be the record clerk as punishment in the high school sports day.

arms resting on the table, her head tucked under her arms as she tried to get some sleep. for the past week she stayed up writing the whole thing again. she was seated between jiaxu and sang yan. jiaxu was sleeping in the same position as her slept more on the edge to maintain space from the high schooler.

the sleeping beauties failed to notice a familiar person who came for registration for another sport.

at first sang yue thought of actually doing the job but when she knew the two males who were with her doing the same job as her. both jiaxu and her gave up letting sang yan do the whole stuff. normally he would've said no but he knew how little to no rest jiaxu gets between studying and working and his sister gets between studying and looking after he house. he assumed that she too had sleepless nights thanks to her studying which is why he was doing it all alone.

but not before playfully muttering something along the lines of his friend and sister being a traitor.

both jiaxu and sang yue were woken up when sang yan smacked his hand on the table loudly and started laughing.

"are you worried nobody knows that you're 155 cm?" sang yan said as his sister rubbed eyes next to him trying to get rid of the sleep from her eyes.

"mèimei what event are you participating in?" jiaxu asked with no trace of sleep.

"high jump" she answered quietly looking away from the trio. "a 155 cm participating in high jump" sang yan said humorously making sang yue snort. "the sunflower is cute" sang yue commented.

bashfully sang zhi wrapped her arms around herself trying to hide it and muttering about how she didn't chose it. receiving good luck from the familiar people she left embarrassed at the nickname her brother referred her to she left.

"you're so loud" sang yue complained as jiaxu agreed with her while her brother argued it was hilarious. she leaned on sang yan going back to napping as jiaxu went back to same postion.

after registering the last person sang yan was quick to rant about it his mother. stretching her arms sang yue walked out in the sun and her companions too stood up. she used her hands to shield herself from the sun. but someone put a hat on her head.

she turned around to see jiaxu telling her not to get sunburned. giving him a grateful smile she walked forward. standing next to her sister she made small conversations with her. sang yue yawned. she noticed jiaxu standing infront of her posing. he just motioned her to look back.