𝒗. ohm's law

❝ ──chapter five,
ohm's law. ❞

 ❞

                𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 out the school building with her sister. she would've taken a day off like sang yan suggested her to but it was her final midterms exams. upon hearing about whatever happened yesterday he immediately called her lecturing her to take care of herself better. she knew it was his way of showing care so she didn't bothered and heard him anyway.

"so handsome" she heard some girls gush. she turned around to see her brother and his friends standing there including duan jiaxu. feeling second hand embarrassment form them──they were standing like as if they were posing for a camera for godsake──she turned around to leave pretending she don't know them. leaving her sister, who was walking at them.

"eyy little satan" her brother called out making her stop in her tracks. "come back. i am here" he added. "eyy come" he said again as she turned around to see sang zhi already standing with them. she looked inside the school building debating whether to make an excuse and run there. then she turned around to see duan jiaxu smiling so handsomely she changed her mind.

she walked towards her brother. "tell me did those extorters tell this little demon to meet them today?" he asked. she nodded. "lead the way then" he said again. "we don't have to" the youngest meddled in. "lead the way!" the brother scowled. "listen up! they messed up with the wrong people. yue lead the way" he sassed.

"mèimei don't worry we're here" qian fei cheered from the back. sang yue knew this won't end without a fight not after sang yan government named her. jiaxu stepped forward taking her bag off of her white hoodie and slipping it onto his shoulder. he led the way as the group followed them. having no choice she too followed them. they stopped at the entrance of the alleyway. for sang yue the urge to go in the cybercafe and light up a cigarette was strong but she had neither her packet nor her lighter.

"is it here?" sang yan asked the youngest hummed. "stay here kids"──he muttered making sang yue roll her eyes (he whipped out three lollipops from his pocket)──"describe their appearance to me."

sang yue happily took two of the lollipops as her younger sister sulked but went on to describe the appearance of the bullies. the look on their faces when sang zhi said "girls" was beyond comic. it made sang yue snort. "why didn't you told us they're girls?" he whispered. "shall i come?" sang yue asked trying to bite back her smile. "no no. you stay here" her brother answered.

"i can't do this against girls" junwen spoke from behind. "then let's head back" sang zhi tried to leave but was stopped by sang yan who said something along the lines of 'no way. girls or boys they cannot bully my sister.' ultimately it was decided that junwen would stay back.