𝒊𝒊𝒊. is this love?

❝ ──chapter three,
is this love?. ❞

                𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 notice her sister's green eyes boring holes of insecurity and jealousy behind her back, sang yue smiled as jiaxu handed her the polar bear

the group exited the mall when qian fei bumped into his old acquaintance and ditched the group to have a walk with him.

sang zhi was unnaturally quiet which went unnoticed by her siblings but jiaxu was quick to pick up on it. "mèimei are you not feeling well?" he asked. "no. . . why?" she tried extending the conversation.

"you've been quiet" he replied so nonchalantly as if her heart won't burst from his words. "no i am fine" a very flustered sang zhi brushed off the conversation, walking faster to catch up with her siblings who were arguing about something.

arriving at the car sang yue was quick to reserve her passenger princess throne. sticking her tongue out at sang zhi to tease her. well that backfired as sang yue watched her get into backseat with jiaxu.

sang yue whipped out her phone wanting to read the story about eyuridice and orpheus now. "sang yue" jiaxu called out as sang yan started the car.

the said girl twisted her body so that she was facing the back seat but eyes still glued on phone reading a sentence about how orpheus spiraled into depression after his dear wife died.

"yes?" she finally looked up, backing away when she realized how close his face was to her. since she had turned around and he had leaned forward they accidentally came in close proximity. clearing her throat and ignoring about how her heart was beating so fast that she thought it might pop out. "yes?" she asked again.

"you know you haven't greeted me since you came" he said. it made both sang yan and sang yue laugh while the passengers in the back seat looked at them with confusion.

sang zhi watched how close her elder siblings were. despite having almost the same age gap she had with him her elder sister was definitely closer with her brother. her stomach chruned with envy. she saw yue hit sang yan for muttering something and making her laugh even more.

even her laugh was so contagious that made you smile by just simply looking at her.

"why why" jiaxu asked looking dumbfound.

"no i had a meal with gēgē so does it matter?" she asked smiling brightly. "of course it does and why are you both lauging?" he asked. "well.. sorry but hello jiaxu gēgē and ask sang yan gēgē why we were laughing" she said smiling and turning back in her seat.

the rest of the drive was full of making jokes while sang zhi kept quiet. sang yan pulled over to drop his sisters at the sang residence.

"you have money to order dinner right?" he asked sang yue. who shook her head in no. sighing, he opened his purse to give her money as she refused to take the money jiaxu offered to her.