𝒙𝒙𝒗. stuck with me

❝ ──chapter twenty five,
stuck with me forever. ❞

 ❞

               𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 brightly up in the morning sky by the time sang yue came out of her dorms, ready to head to another tortures day at work. she halted when she noticed a familiar car on the campus. with a giddy smile she walked towards it onky to find her lovely boyfriend sleeping in drivers seat. sang yue whipped out her phone and called him. jiaxu, who woke up by the rining of his phone. a smile stretched onto his face when he noticed his girl smiling at sweetly at him. what else does a man need other than waking up and seeing his girl smile at him, he thinks to himself as he opens the passenger seat door. sang yue hops in the car and jiaxu hands her a brown paper bag. "your breakfast" he simply answers. sang yue feeds him and herself as he drives her to her work place. "are you okay?" she asks him. "yeah why wouldn't i be?" he scoffs.

"you're wearing the same clothes from last night" she points out. "if you have another girlfriend just let me know. you don't have to then split time in night and morning between two girls" she joked. "yùtù, you're my only girlfriend. and this i have a few same set of clothes" jiaxu says in somewhat serious tone. sang yue raises her brow at him not convinced by his excuse. "you see──" she starts but he cut her off. "yùtù i swear to god you're the only girl" he says momentarily taking his eyes off the road. "that's not what i was gonna say but thank you for the conformation. anyways what i am trying to say is just let me know if you're working overtime. you don't have to pick me up to work" she chuckles. "you're not mad about me working late?" he asks. "i am" she says softly. "i honestly don't even know why you're working overtime" she shrugs as he pulls at her office. "however i am letting it go just once" she says as she takes her bag ready to leave. jiaxu stops her by grabbing her wrist. "kiss me before you go" he said. pink dust coats sang yue's cheeks over his straightforward behavior.

she leans in and pecks his lips but jiaxu places his hand behind her neck deepening the kiss. sang yue pulls away for a breathe but he chases her lips again. his tongue dangerously flicking at her lower lips before she pulls away again. "okay i am not making out with you outside of my office right now" she chuckles. "then does it mean we can continue this later?" he asks placing butterfly kisses on her exposed neck as a flustered sang yue hits his shoulder. "i have to go" she says. the older male simply hums still kissing her skin. "i really have to go" she says pulling away from him. sang yue pecks his lips once, getting out of the car before he can pull her into another makeout session. "bye" she chuckles as she waves at him, heading into the building. jiaxu leaves when he saw her enter the life, a foolishly lovesick smile etched onto his face.

               𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 on the end of the sofa with her coworkers. the day at work far smoother than she expected. she assumed wei ling to tell her off about last night however guanyu was back so he mentored her. she was now sitting with her coworkers at karaoke. "it's actually my dorm curfew soon" she says, hoping they would get the hint. wei ling didn't even bothered to hide to judging expression as guanyu allowed sang yue to leave. the said girl took her bag and opened the door to leave. she was surprised to see jiang ying at the entrance but sang yue gave the lady a tight liped smile as she walked away. she could hear jiang ying's footsteps follow her so she took out her earphones and shoved it in her ears. sang yue did not wanted to have any feund with jiang ying and strain her relations with jiang yang. she found jiang yang to be a good friend and it would be a shame to let go of such a friend over his immature older sister. jiang ying forcefully stopped sang yue by grabbing her wrist. willy-nilly, sang yue removed her headphones and raised her brows at jiang ying, signalling the older to speak.