𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. back to nanwu

❝ ──chapter seventeen,
back to nanwu. ❞

 ❞

               𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 up with a terrible headache. last night's memories rushing in her mind. out of habit she reached for her phone. receiving quite of messages from jiaxu to stating she should wake up and drink lots of water and that he'd pick her up at 10. sang yue stumbled out of her bed, facing her roomates who were unsually smiley. "why are you guys smiling?" she asked, fixing her hairs as tìan jie handed her a cup of water and sat next to her. huang xia sat on her other side. "so you're gēgē. is it the guy who bought you home last night?" xia asked as sang yue nodded grimacing at the taste of hot water.

the girls collectively gasped. "you said he's handsome but not that handsome!" xia gushed. "and do you remember how he bent down to put your heels for you" caiyu gushed. sang yue scoffed, "well guess what folks your girl embarrassed herself so bad, he thinks i like someone else" sang yue chuckled. "what did you do!?" tìan jie asked. "well i rambled about how i like this guy but i didn't told him the name" sang yue titled her head and then shot up gasping. a hand clasped over her mouth. "i kissed him" she whispered with widened eyes. "what?!" the girls to immediately howled. "i mean almost kissed him! ahhh he probably thinks i am a pervert" sang yue whined.

"come on it's not like you threw up on him or something because that would've been real embarrassing" caiyu shrugged. sang yue just blinked at her. her silence giving out the answer. "you. . . you threw up on him? you didn't right? right sangsang?" tìan jie asked nervously. sang yue cracked a nervous smile. "i did" she whispered. "listen guys you have to stop me from drinking so much next time okay?" sang yue asked as the girls chorused an okay. "but how did he knew where you were?" xia asked. "oh i called him to pick me up" sang yue answered nonchalantly as she prepared for a shower. the girl slammed the door upon receiving teasing looks from her friends.

sang yue got out of the shower, looking effortlessly chic in pair of jeans paired with a off shoulder cropped cashmere sweater top. "sangsang what should i do with these?" caiyu asked, referring to all the love letters the girl received throughout the academic year. "it's still here?" sang yue questioned back. "just throw it out" sang yue added as she did her makeup. she was about to help caiyu but the girl insisted she'd do it alone. "should i really go?" sang yue asked. "go, don't keep your gēgē waititng" caiyu replied. sang yue reluctantly left. every two minutes sang yue muttered why does he even want to see her off.

"jiêjiê!" sang yue hears the enthusiastic voice of her younger sister. the said girl squints her eyes at the younger, who was linking her arms with her boyfriend, jiang ming. "what's got you so happy in the morning?" she asked. "can't i be happy to go home?" the younger shot back. "okay okay" sang yue rolled her eyes. the girls navigated their way out of the campus as sang zhi made conversations with her boyfriend. "good morning jiaxu gē!" sang zhi said enthusiastically making sang yue's scrunch up. "good morning jiaxu gē" sang yue too said but in contrast to her sister she was quiter and avoiding his eyes. "let me help you with you luggage" jiaxu said as he took sang yue's luggage and jiang ming kept his girlfriend's luggage in jiaxu's car and departed off to practice.