𝒙𝒊𝒙. just a meal

❝ ──chapter nineteen,
just a meal. ❞

               "𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆" 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 sang yue greeted the older

               "𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆" 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 sang yue greeted the older. she closed the door grabbing her suitcase she walked towards the older. her eyebrows immediately knitted. "jiaxu gē did you not sleep well last night?" she asked. "i had some work to deal with yesterday" the guy shrugged. "your breakfast" he handed her the bag. "ah thank you" sang yue smilied. sang yue halted, raising her brows at him under his inquiring gaze. "where's the thing i gave you?" he asked. before she could answer he asked again "do you not like it?" the younger denied. "the bracelet won't suit this dress" she lied. it was simple white crop top paired with blue buckle pleated mini skirt. the brown leather jacket jiaxu gave her when she was drunk was still with her which is why she wore it. jiaxu raises a brow at her before taking her suitcase out her hand and saying "let's go" already walking ahead of her.

shaking her head sang yue followed him, a mischievous smirk on her face. since last night he made her flustered lot and so she was planning on doing the same. however she was careful, it's duan jiaxu afterall! the most shameless flirt she ever encountered. she cannot allow him to turn thr tables again! "jiaxu gē did you had breakfast?" sang yue asked opening the sandwich. "no" the male replied. she held the sandwich infront of his mouth signalling him to take a bite. "don't lick my hand again" she commented as jiaxu pretended to lick it again. sang yue simultaneously kept on feeding him while eating the sandwich herself.

after checking in and going through all the security process the two still had time left for boarding. sang yue sat next to jiaxu in the waiting area. she was texting huang xia bothering the latter's sleep. "duan jiaxu?" she looked up and saw a male. "it's yuan lang, from high school!" she heard. the male's eyes fell on her so she smiled bowing her head a little. "how many years has it been?" she heard. "there was a class reunion recently! why didn't you came?" the male added. "i was too busy with work at that time so i couldn't go" jiaxu answered. sang yue just sat there awkwardly trying to focus on her phone. "i heard from jiang ying that you're excelling at work! aren't you earning quite alot right?" the male teased. their conversation caught sang yue's ears when the male asked if she was jiaxu's girlfriend.

sang yue looked at them with widened eyes. she blinked at jiaxu and then at the other. perhaps he got the hint since he apologized for his mistake. "i heard jiang ying and you're together" yuan lang said, earning an amused stare from the latter male. "jiang ying and i? who told you that?" he asked. "are you not?" lang aksed awkwardly. "i don't remember who told me that. i was mistaken" lang apologized. he then turned to sang yue apologizing to her for mistaking her as jiaxu's girlfriend. she heard them bid awkward farewells. sang yue closed her phone, leaning closer to jiaxu, "so. . who is jiang ying?" she asked. "it's the woman we ran into at the restaurant on new year's eve" he answered. "it's not that kind of relationship" he added, looking seriously at her.