𝒙𝒙𝒊. something domestic

❝ ──chapter twenty one,
something domestic. ❞

 ❞

               𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 sang yue sent the photo of the gift to jiaxu. 'it's not clear the gift has a defect' she texted. 'if you agree to let me purse you, i'll send you a hd immediately' he cheeckily texted back. 'you wish' she texted shaking her head. 'i used this to speed up the courting process, i didn't expected you to reject me right off the bat. i can only resort to this as a win for myself' she read his text before sending a 'you're crafty old man' text. 'i have to be one step head to deal with a foxy thing like you' he texted. sang yue wished him good night and told him she was about to sleep. sang yue was about to go to sleep when she received a text from her brother. 'little satan buy yourself whatever you want' he texted sending her money. she smiled before going to the balcony and calling him.

"what are being pursued too or what? can't you make enough time to call your sister and wish her a birthday?" she scoffed. "listen here you little satan i've got things to do and what do you mean by 'too'? are you being pursed?" he spoke from the other line. "that's doesn't matter! you──" sang yan cut her off. "ofcourse it does!" he exclaimed. "is it that post graduate student?" he asked but was only greeted with silence from her side. "hello? little satan" he asked. "well. . . " sang yue trailed off. "how old is he?" sang yan asked. "not that old" she mumbled. "listen here little satan he better not be a day older than me. i cannot even fathom the idea of addressing your boyfriend formally" he said hanging up.

sang yue wondered what his reaction would be to finding out that the post graduate student is no other than duan jiaxu. not only he's a year older than sang yan but also his bestfriend. sighing sang yue walked back into the room. her eyes fell onto the bracelet jiaxu gave her when qian fei got married. she wore it walked towards the couch trying to take a photo of it under the light of the lamp. "is that from your gēgē?" huang xia asked as sang yue nodded. "have you decided how long do you want him to pursue you?" xia asked as sang yue nodded again. "i think till his birthday" she smiled. "it's close anyway" she added. "that's nice, i said yes to wang zheng not too long after he started to pursue me" xia smiled. "but xixi" sang yue sat up straight. "i am worried that he'll loose interest in me soon" she said. "i don't think that's likely. you've guys known each other for years and he's decided to pursue you now so he must be determined. plus you can test him if you'd like to" xia reasoned as sang yue nodded, in deep thoughts.

"i am going to sleep" sang yue smiled as wished the latter good night as she sat there on the couch, processing her thoughts.

               𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 caiyu who bought the groups' order to their table. "did you bought a new bracelet?" caiyu asked. "don't be ridiculous her gēgē bought it for her" xia chimed in. "show it to me" jie asked as sang yue proudly stretched out her hand to show them the bracelet. "it's a pretty moon, yùtù" jie commented. "don't call me that!" sang yue frowned. "oh so you don't like it when i call you that but you allow him to call you that. girle what happened to bros before hoes" caiyu teased. "shut up" sang yue rolled her eyes, picking up her phone that had a message on it. 'are you free tomorrow?' jiaxu texted. sang yue was about to reply yes but xia meddled in. "what are you going to say?" the honey blonde female asked. "yes?" sang yue repliled as if it was the most obvious thing.