𝒊𝒙. cloaked heart

❝ ──chapter nine,
cloaked heart. ❞

                𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 pass by

                𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 pass by. her gaokao exams were finished. she had passed the exams with flying colors. during her military training, a student starts to pursue her. every time when the he is done for the day he will come and give her snacks. he used to come
and pick her up. she never really minded it. yet at a moment, she notices that this man's voice and tone are similiar with duan jiaxu. so she doesn't decline firmly to him.

after two weeks the male student confesses his feeling to her. his voice sounded like duan jiaxu. but his tone was nervous. sang yue never heard duan jiaxu speak words with that tone. that time she just realized that based on duan jiaxu's teaching, she shouldn't do hurtful thing. she seriously rejects him.

she felt that she is too bad at falling in love. when she likes someone, it's hard for her to like another person. she shouldn't be with someone just because he resembles the man that she likes. she shouldn't take him as a substitute. thinking about duan jiaxu, she seems to not feel that sad. because from her few memories of him, their memories are bright and brings colors to her life.

it was lively and beautiful

aftet the confession incident with the guy in military training. sang yue starts to reduce her frequency to be in touch with duan jiaxu. she needed to get over him. if he's out of her sight the he must be out of her mind too. despite her saying no he sent gifts when she passed the gaokao exams with flying colours.

he still sends her gift for every festivals. she will reply to him, but she will not answer his call. whenever he asks about it, she will use an excuse "she is too busy" and mislead him. on the festival days or his birthday, sang yue will take initiative to send her a message. after all, this man was really fond of her like his own mèimei. she couldn't completely make him disappear. she also couldn't cease of contact with him. sang yue never asks for news about duan jiaxu.

sang yan had told her about how sang zhi flew to yihe to meet her online boyfriend. however sang yue was home that day. she had just came home a day before her military training ended. she had applied to yihe university. she was about to leave in a week.

her parents told her to apply to nanwu university but the sole reason the applied was because yihe has the best computer science program and the graduates from yihe are offered positions into many high tech companies.

when sang zhi came back li ping told yue to check up on her daughter so she did.

"zhizhi" sang yue said slowly entering. her sister allowed her to come in. she saw sang zhi looking around the room, specifically at all the gifts jiaxu sent her. and tears started to roll down her cheeks. sang yue hugged her sister. "it's alright" she whispered. "jiêjiê" sang zhi said looking up at her sister. "i went to yihe to meet jiaxu gē" she confessed.

"jiaxu gē?" the older asked. sang zhi nodded. it was because of heartbreak she felt the need to pour her heart on someone. and it was her older sister. she know for a fact that her sister won't tell a soul unless sang zhi herself told her to do so. "there is no online boyfriend" sang zhi then further explained about why she made it. after making sure her sister stopped crying sang yue left to give her space.

she went down to tell her parents that sang zhi stopped crying. she purposely left out the part about her online boyfriend. sang yue made up an excuse to do her remaining packing and went into her room. she wiped away all the tears that silently fell from her eyes as she pack up all the gifts jiaxu sent her. she packed them up and hid them somewhere in the room.

all of her memories were now packed up she took it as a sign to move on.

a week later she left for university. sang yan insisted on informing jiaxu about her arrival and telling him to pick her up. but she vehemently refused. she brought up the sang zhi incident and inisted she did not want to bother. she took a flight after after getting nagged by her brother to not rely on instant food and take outs and to actually eat. and some others words of advices and goodbyes by her parents and siblings.

sang yue got off the plane and goes out of the airport. she took the bus, which specifically for the new students coming to yihe university. under the leading of seniors she did all the administration by herself.

after registering herself she takes a key to the dorm and buys her necessities. she greets her roommates and starts to be familiar with them. she starts to take class. she also joins the computer scientist activities. she is living her dream.

it seems in process, jiaxu is pushed to the back of her mind but he never left. she simply reasoned it was because he was her first crush.

sang yue is popular at university in all the departments and even in between some post graduate students. because of her beauty, some people thinks that she is the muse of the university. her professors always praises her to everyone. because of this, a lot of people knows about her as female scholar-lord.

she has great marks and looks so pretty. some dubbed her as the 'goddess' of the university. sang yue frequently notices unfamiliar people sending her bottles of milk or snacks.there are lots of people who slip love letter through her dorm room.

the time she returns to her dorm, sometimes male students will stop her and confess. she always refuses and returns all the things

it felt like her heart was cloaked by a guy she could never have. and she was really trying her best to remove him from that place, she really was.

•˚. *࿐ 𝑲𝑶𝑲𝑶𝑺𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑴𝑬𝒀'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ▬▬▬ sang yue is finally in uni. in the same city as the guy who was basically engraved in her heart yet she doesn't know that this was mainly a filler chapter