𝒙𝒊𝒗. guilty yùtù

❝ ──chapter fourteen,
guilty yùtù. ❞

               𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 off by the time sang yue exited jiaxu's house

               𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 off by the time sang yue exited jiaxu's house. she gave him reminder to improve his diet and do more exercise but no life anything heavy. she placed few plain blue sticky notes she had with her in that moment as reminders but she got a sudden and alarming reminder. a conversation that duan jiaxu had with the old man at the hospital flashed in her mind. she remembered jiaxu telling the elder she was too young for him. the twenty year old sighed. she exited the building thinking she was wrong to have her head in the clouds and think that maybe he would end up seeing her more than just sang yan's sister.

maybe that he'd see her for who she was but alas that was just her thoughts which were not at all practical. sang yue sighed she changed jiaxu's contact information from 'duan jiaxu' to 'brother no. 2', she sighed. closing her phone and walking towards her dorm.

               𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 a sip of her soda. she wasn't much on eating popcorns during watching a movies so she stuck to drinking her caffeine drink. "do you want some?" jiang yang asked, offering her his popcorn. the girl shook her head in a no. she was making up to jiang yang by watching a movie with him after ditching him last weekend. the movie suddenly had a jump scare. it was the sudden loud noise that sang yue startled. "are you scared?" jiang yang whispered. "no i love this" she whispered back trying to keep her tone as low as possible.

suddenly a chicken scene came up making jiang yang cover his eyes. the scene was on the screen was funny which was why it garnered laugh from people while sang yue looked him questioningly. the guy said nothing before composing himself and sitting up straight.

"are you afraid of chickens?" she asked. when they were out of the theater. "i am actually not afraid of anything except for animals with sharp beaks" he said. sang yue smiled at the taller guy. despite being 170cm tall she still looked a dwarf next to the guy who stood at the height of 188. she did thought his fear was weird but did not voiced it out. it wasn't her place to afterall. the two conversed about the movie when sang yue asked, "do you need to wipe the sweat?" the guy touched his neck, feeling the cold sweat on his forhead. "i'll just use the restroom" he said.

sang yue saw the claw machine. one of them having the same polar bear with the same scarf, duan jiaxu had won for her. she smiled at the memory. sang yue added the coins the machine and tried to win the polar bear but was unsuccessful. she didn't realized jiang yang was standing behind her. he cleared his throat and that's when she noticed him. the girl smiled at him. she tried again but was unsuccessful. jiang yang went to the next claw machine trying for the same polar bear. he failed the first time but he got it during the second time. sang yue gasped when she actually won the polar bear.
she saw jiang yang with the same polar bear. she smiled, "hey it's perfect. one for each of us."