𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. pink roses for graduation

❝ ──chapter eight, pink
roses for graduation. ❞

                𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃, she looked the two boxes infront of her

                𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃, she looked the two boxes infront of her. she's been saving since grade 11 for her brother's graduation gift. unexpectedly studies things went sorta south in grade 12 for her as she barely had any time and energy to go out. which was a reason a huge chunck of her monthly allowance was saved up. originally she planned to get brother an expensive gift with all the saved up money and the money she got on lunar new year. however duan jiaxu came along and she got close to him.

she wanted to give him a gift too. even if he can't remember her in future years atleast her gift will be there with him. she had gotten him a watch. it wasn't exactly expensive but it also wasn't cheap. it was vintage watch which costed her a little over 2000 yuan. she got her brother a jacket.

so here she saw with her siblings and father at sang yan's graduation ceremony. "sang yan over here" the sang family heard as sang yan went over to his friends.

yue looked at jiaxu. her breath hitched in her throat. he was looking just. . . charming. honestly she had no words to describe how great he looked. her heart started to beat rapidly. she felt so flustered that she wanted the ground to swallow her. she went and stood slightly behind her father. she had seen them numerous time throughout the year so why was she so nervous.

she saw her father take the group photo of the guys. qian fei, junwen and sang yan went to another friend group who called them for photos.

sang yue avoided looking at jiaxu. maybe if she won't look at him she won't feel that way right? but at the same time she wanted to get a look at him. which could possibly her one last look. she zoned out not hearing the conversation her father was having with jiaxu. "let's go take photos with your brother" sang rong said as his youngest daughter followed him like a duckling following his mother. sang zhi too was far more flustered to say anything.

this left jiaxu alone with sang yue.

"it's been a long time mèimei" he said as the two halted.

"this is for you" she said handing him the pink roses bouquet. "for me? i thought this was for your brother" he said taking the bouquet from her hand. "gēgē" she called as she handed him the gift wrapped watch "your graduation gift."

"were you actually serious about it? i thought you were joking" jiaxu said gently taking the gift from her hand. "oh it's seems heavy what is it?" he asked. "you'll know when you open it" she said looking away from him. "sang yue you shouldn't have wasted your monthly allowance this way" he nagged. the said girl made a face. "i rarely went out anywhere this year due to studies to a huge chunck was saved. i am not wasting it. i am spending it the way i like it. afterall this one is for my gēgē. i wish you a happy graduation" the girl replied nonchalantly.