𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. qian fei's wedding

❝ ──chapter eighteen,
qian fei's wedding. ❞

               𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 siblings sang yue watched as sang yan pull qian fei into a hug. junwen signaled towards the girls as qian fei muttered "mèimei" enthusiastically. "qian fei gēgē congratulations" the girls chorused, smiling. "i stopped sang yue from giving a red packet, you won't accept it right?" sang yan asked. sang yue walked towards qian fei handing him his red packet. "this is little something, accept it" she handed over the red packet. "i can't. the thought counts but i cannot accept it" he denied. "please accept it" the younger pleaded. "you're so generous today" sang yan teased his friend. "am i? i expect two packets from you today" qian fei announced. sang yue looked around the room before the groom showed them their seats. "let's go mèimei" sang yan, said pushing her and sang zhi's shoulders.  "gēgē" sang yue handed the red packet to her brother knowing he'll slip to qian fei. she sat between her siblings, joking with sang zhi. sang yue stole a look at duan jiaxu before glancing ahead. sang yue opened her phone replying in the group chat of with her dorm mates. still discussing about what caiyu did. though sang yue initially didn't liked it, she did loved the reaction it got out of jiaxu so it was fine. she heard her brother talk with jiaxu. she almost chocked on her spit when jiaxu asked, "then can i call you darling gēgē?" sang yan looked at his friend before saying "just call be brother. i am fine with brother."

sang yue's eyes locked with jiaxu's for moment before the male turned in his seat and repeated. "darling brother." it received cringed and disgusted looks from their university friends. "is he drunk already?" someone asked. sang yue pursed her lips to stop smiling, she couldn't possibly laugh at her brother's plight but it was too funny. "xiaoduan you've grosser since university" someone commented. "darling gēgē they're bad mouthing me" he complained eraning another complaint of gross he is. "are you trying to mimic sang yue?" sang yan asked. "why are you dragging me into this?!" sang yue exclaimed. jiaxu snatched the red packet from sang yan that he was previously offering. "this is mine now" the male smirked placing the red packet in his blazer pocket.

"starting today, sang yan is my darling gēgē" jiaxu announced. "are you insane?" sang yan asked making sang yue laugh out loud while his other friends told him to give in. "gēgē" sang yue whispered to sang yan. "don't call me that. it makes me sick" sang yan muttered making sang yue snicker. "did he drop down on his head or what? he seems so weird" she asked. "i'll tell you what happened to him" sang yan scoffed. he pulled out his phone searching up a psychiatric hospital. sang zhi too leaned over sang yue's shoulder to see what the eldest sang was showing. "here. yihe psychiatric hospital. go there when you go back" sang yan announced as sang yue snickered.

"darling gēgē you're so considerate to find a hospital for me" jiaxu teased as sang yue chortled. "man stop calling me that" sang yan ordered. "why my darling gēgē" jiaxu whined. "scoot over. mèimei, let's switch seats" sang yan ushered. "why are you dragging me into this?" sang yue asked, the smirk now washed off of her face. "aye come on. i beg you okay" sang yan spoke. sang yue gave up, rolling her eyes, she switched seats with sang yan. sang yue fiddled with the sleeves of her coat as the announcement started. everyone clapped welcoming the couple. sang yue stood up with everyone, clapping. her eyes fell onto jiaxu who was crouching ahead to take better photos and videos of the couple. the wide smile on his face made her smile too. she heard qian fei give a speech. "help me take photo" sang yan passed the phone to sang yue as he and jiaxu came in frame posing with the couple and junwen.