• part two •

"Sometimes human places, create inhuman monsters."
𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐

✧✧✧✧✧The 100 - Season 2✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧
The 100 - Season 2
✧✧✧✧✧

**Important Note**
I've had a fair few people asking for a follow-up to 'Monster' recently

However, I will only be continuing if the story is actually getting votes and stuff because otherwise it just really feels like I'm not writing it for anyone and I have other stories I could be working on. 'Monster' literally has double the reads but half the votes of some of my other stories, so it's tough.

Plus, I know some of the people asking for this continuation didn't vote or comment once (besides asking for me to continue) and it is a bit disheartening because it does take time to write these stories.
Sorry if that sounds petty, but I just want to be open with you all from the jump.

Again, I wrote the first part back in 2018, so my writing style might have changed a bit since then, but I hope you guys still like it. Please let me know what you're thinking throughout the story.
Even though most of my stories have been written in third person lately, I will continue this part in first for the sake of continuity.

Forewarning, as readers of my previous work know, I love a good slow-burn. The last part left off with Bellamy and Theo not exactly together, but definitely closer.

I hope you choose to continue this story with me! It's not going to be my main priority here, but I will keep writing it if you guys want/like it.

♡♡♡
𝒲𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒻𝓊𝓁𝒟𝑒𝒾𝓉𝓎