6 • now she sees you

Hope you're all still enjoying!

Drop a like or comment, it only takes a few seconds and means lot to me x

——————————

"Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?" Bellamy asked Wells as we continued into the woods

We had been trailing behind Finn and Clarke for a while now, and the whole time it seemed like all Wells was looking at was the blonde. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had tripped over, that's how much he was staring.

Wells seemed almost disgusted at the thought, "We have nothing in common."

Although I was inclined to agree - Wells appeared to have a heart, for instance - but I was intrigued to see where Bellamy was going with this insinuation.

"No? Both came down here to protect someone we love."

Wells went to disagree, but Bellamy was quick to smile, "Your secret's safe with me." Secret? Was I not supposed to be listening in on this conversation?

Oh well.

Bellamy continued his mind games, "'Course, for you it's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here."

He then walked off, smirking as he did.

"Don't listen to him, Wells. He's just being an ass for the sake of it," I tried to console.

Wells' jaw clicked as he looked over to me, "I have no idea what you're talking about." He walked faster to leave me behind.

Was everyone sent to the ground a dick? Seriously, you try to be nice to someone.

And honestly, it was obvious he liked her, so why was he being so cagey about it?

As we walked forward, Clarke and Finn were coming back to meet with us. Something had happened; they wouldn't have turned back unless they had found something.

"What's going on?" I asked, feeling bile rise in my throat. If they found his body, I think I was going to be sick.

Clarke looked at Finn nervously, who bit his lip, before turning to me and holding something up. In his hand was a pair of oversized goggles. Goggles which didn't belong to him.

"They're Jasper's," I mumbled as I quickly grabbed them. Holding them in front of my face, I could see my reflection in the spots that weren't covered in dirt. "Thank you," I said to Finn, remembering my manners. Just because we were criminals, didn't mean we had to act like it.

Finn nodded, "He's out there somewhere, and we're going to find him."

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I reexamined the goggles; there was blood on them. I hope Finn was right, because this wasn't adding any sparks to my hope that he would be out there somewhere.