• monster •

97 years ago the Earth was engulfed in flames that wiped out the human race

97 years ago the Earth was engulfed in flames that wiped out the human race. All except for those who escaped to the safe confines of a space station known as the Ark.

But now, the Ark is dying and the Council have made a grave decision.

100 juvenile prisoners will be sent back down to the ground to see if it is survivable. If so, their crimes will be forgiven and humans would repopulate the Earth once more.

Theodora Sutton was imprisoned in the Arc's Sky Box for murder. No one believed her story, so she stopped telling it. People had forgotten who she was before the incident, she had just become the girl who murdered one of her parents. A monster.

And now she was being sent to the ground with the rest of the delinquents. Theo's strength is tested as she is faced with tests she never dreamed of. All she wants is to keep her friends alive, no matter what the cost.

Bellamy Blake goes to the ground by choice wanting no more than to protect his sister. But what happens when a hard-headed brunette throws a wrench in his plans, her fiery personality burning down the walls he so carefully built?

 But what happens when a hard-headed brunette throws a wrench in his plans, her fiery personality burning down the walls he so carefully built?

——————————

*Season 1 & 2*

And please don't copyright, even if the story sucks, I would rather it stays mine.
COPYRIGHT 2020 ©WrathfulDeity

So, apparently the 100 is about to end after all this time. I must admit, I stopped when I got to season 6, but I'm working on catching up right now (please no spoilers). Anyways, I started this fan fiction back in 2018 I believe it was, but I got to the season one finale and then stopped writing.

Since the series is ending, I was trying to decide whether to trash this story or post it. Well, here it is. I'm going to go through and edit each chapter before posting, but it's all there for the most part.

Forewarning, as readers of my previous work know, I love a good slow-burn. And if you do too, then this is the story for you!
Because, as any fan of the 100 knows, Bellamy isn't exactly the easiest to get to know when you first meet him, and Theo has her own issues, too.

I hope you still choose to read this story anyway! It's old, but I'm rather proud of it.

♡♡♡
𝒲𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒻𝓊𝓁𝒟𝑒𝒾𝓉𝓎