12 • silent treatment

Theo and Bellamy have a weird relationship, but I love it haha

——————————

"Theo, wake up," Octavia said as she gave me a light shove

"Theo, wake up," Octavia said as she gave me a light shove. "Something's going on."

Climbing out of my bed and pulling on my shoes and jacket, I followed her out. Several people were standing around just staring at the sky. Following their line of sight, my eye caught onto what they were all looking at. In the distance was something that at first glance could've been mistaken for a shooting star or a small meteor.

But upon closer inspection, we all knew what it really was, it was a pod from back on the Ark. A pod was a one-person space shuttle. Not as big as a rocket, but it did the trick.

"Bellamy, get out here!" Octavia shouted.

Turning to the tent behind us, I saw Bellamy emerge shirtless. I couldn't say I was surprised by what I saw. He had well defined abs and fairly prominent muscles, which I found myself staring at accidentally.

I managed to drag my eyes away before he noticed me. But not before I saw the two barely clothed girls followed him, both only covered by the blankets they had wrapped around themselves.

What had he done? Left my tent and went straight to those girls?

Rolling my eyes, I looked away. Was sex really something they wanted to risk down here? It's not like the Ark sent protection, and it would be hard to care for a newborn here if one of these girls got pregnant.

"They're coming to help us," Someone said, hope in their voice. "Now we can kick some Grounder ass!"

"If that's what they're here for," I mumbled, no one hearing me.

I wanted to believe that, but after what Clarke told us about the air supply, I didn't know if I trusted the people on the Ark to do anything for us.

One of Bellamy's tent girls tightened her blanket as she looked to the sky. "Please tell me they brought down some shampoo."

Touching a hand to my hair, I couldn't help but agree. It was already beginning to feel oily from not having been washed.

Octavia looked hopeful like the rest, watching as the pod came crashing to the Earth. Bellamy on the other hand, didn't look as happy. He looked like he normally did; stony faced with no emotion.

Why not be glad that they're sending help though?

Octavia and I stayed out under the stars for a little longer as people began to grow bored and leave.
"I heard you were there for what happened to Charlotte," she said to me.

I bobbed my head, pulling at my sleeves. It still felt like a dream, watching the young girl swan dive off of that cliff.

"Sorry you had to see that."