15 • after the storm

I really thought Finn was going to die this episode

——————————

The storm hit hard, rain and wind stronger than we'd ever seen it

The storm hit hard, rain and wind stronger than we'd ever seen it. It was similar to some videos we'd seen back in our Earth studies class; they were not to be messed with.

Raven had managed to get the radio working and was focusing on contacting the Ark when Clarke sent Octavia and I to find something that could clean the wound. Knowing water wouldn't do the trick well enough, we returned with two full flasks of Monty's moonshine.

When Clarke questioned our choice, Octavia smiled a little. "Pretty sure no germ can survive it."

The thunder grew louder outside, pushing against the walls of the dropship.
"The storm's getting worse," Clarke announced. "Monroe, close the doors."

"We still have people out there," she responded.

Octavia nodded, "Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither's Bellamy."

Clarke prepped more things so she was ready to help Finn. "It's all right. They'll find somewhere to ride it out."

I wanted to tell her no, but I knew she was right. We didn't have a choice. If we didn't shut the doors, we'd be risking the lives of everyone in the dropship. So Monroe did as she was told and headed over to the doors.

Raven rushed over with her hand out, "Look. One suture needle."

Clarke took the needle from her carefully. "Right. I still need something to close the wound."

Octavia was quick to come up with a solution. "There's some wire on the second level. I use it for tents."

"Let's see it."

Raven reached for her to get her attention, "Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof. That means they're hot. You got that?"

Octavia told her she did as she headed over to the ladder which led to the second level. As she went to climb, Monroe announced that they were back, causing Octavia to stop and call her brother's name.

The boy's following him dropped the Grounder who had saved Octavia on the floors with his mouth gagged, eyes covered and wrists and ankles bound. He wasn't going anywhere.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia asked him.

Bellamy didn't meet her eyes, "It's time to get some answers."

"Oh, you mean revenge?"

His sister's accusation caught his attention and he looked over, "I mean intel. Get him upstairs."

Clarke stepped up to him, telling him that his sister was right. Clarke's mum's voice crackled from the speakers Raven had connected to the radio.

"Look, this is not who we are," Clarke told him.