Boy meets Boy

A/n: This is like real life and Minecraft mixed together.

Tom's POV
I wake up to hear my sister banging on the door. Shit. What time is it!? I turn my head and see a old clock. I can't read that! It has fancy writing on it! "WAKE UP THOMAS!!! TODAYS THE FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL~!" My sister shouts. Shit!!! It's already back to school time!? I thought I had like a f*cking month! I groaned as I rolled out of bed.

I don't get why I can't build my own house. Tucker has his own, Sonja has her own, everyone does! I wouldn't have to deal with being woken up every day! I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and one of my favorite shirts that says 'Life's to short to make the most of it'. It's very true. I thew on my clothes and brushed my hair into place with my hand. That'll do. I swung open my door and saw my golden bag of holding on the floor. I'm such a peasant compared to the gods. I grabbed the bag and ran out the door.

I was walking to the town. I'm not really allowed to be there after and before school is over. I kinda freak the people there out. But I have friends. I just don't talk about the gods when I'm with them. Josh, Tony, and Nade. Well they're my main Bitchez. I have to side bitchez. Tucker and Sonja. I've identified everyone at the school. Tucker and Sonja, I've identified them as Mianitees. Josh, Nade, and Tony I've identified as Dianitee's, like myself. Accept Dianite only talks to me because I'm the only one who knows about him. Everyone else doesn't believe me.

I entered the gates of the town. Its a small town. I heard words being muttered at me like 'psycho' or 'fag'. They think I'm a psycho because i believe that there are 2 gods. And I have no idea why the call me fag. Probably just to be a douche. I just ignored them and kept walking. The cult came into view. I call it a cult because your forced to go there. I pushed open the doors and saw a sea of kids. Ages from 16-18. My how I hate some of these people. I pushed my way through the crowd and saw Tucker and Sonja, sitting on a bench and talking about random shit. I walked up to them.

Tucker: "EYY! Tom! Good to see you again!"

Tom: "Not good to be back, but I'm glad I get to see you two again!"

Sonja: "But we saw each other like last week"

"Oh ya" Tucker and I said in unison. We all started to break out into laughter, but no one could hear us over the yelling and noises from the other kids in the hall. Suddenly, Tony, Nade, and Josh came over, holding someone by there arms. Champwan.

Josh: "This little shit owes us money!"

Tom: "For what...?"

Nade: "We made a deal with Dec and he hasn't given us the money yet! So we took Champ!"

Tom: "Good job boys!"

Sonja: "Why did you take Champ!? He's so innocent and money is not worth a person!"

Tony: "Yes it is!"

Sonja: "No it isn't!"

Tony: "Yes it is!"

Sonja: "No it-"

Tucker: "-Everyone just shut up!"

Nade: "We ain't lettin this bastard go until we get are money!"

Tom: "Good!"

Champwan looked frightened. This is why I think Josh, Tony, and Nade are team Dianite. They're evil and sneaky! They won't give up no matter what! That's why they're my buds!

Champwan: "Please! Let me go! DEC~!!!!!"

He screamed at the top of his lungs. A couple of people looked at us like we were insane, and the others to busy to look. Next thing I knew, Champwan was safely on the ground, and my 3 buds were on the ground. I looked up to see Dec.