Why.....?

A/n: Ever hate it when Wattpad loads to damn slow? And anyways, HOLLY FRACKIN SHIZZ DAN AND PHIL HAVE MADE A BOOK!! (You would understand if you watched em)

Jordan's POV
We continued to walk in silence. Then I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. (NUU) She had long dark brown hair and was wearing dirty navy blue colored clothes. (Excuse me bitch) Her eyes were the same color as her clothes. Her shirt was white, and had a navy blue coat over it. The coat had gold accents on it. She was accompanied by someone who looked like her. But he had dirty red/brown hair. He had a similar outfit as her. I felt myself get anxious. But then I turned to Tom. That made me get even more nervous. I noticed Tom's perfect features.

Tom's perfect chocolate brown hair that is jelled up into a quiff. His amazing hazelnut/brown eyes that just make me melt. His perfect posture and his confident strut. His pale skin that is perfectly toned to fit in with everything else. Why am I feeling this? What's going on?! Why am I feeling this towards Tom? The girl and Boy approached us. Oh. my. gosh.

???: "Hello Lads"

Jordan: "H-Hi"

???: "M'name is Capsize. And this is m'brother Skipper"

Skipper: "Nice to meet Ya lad"

My heart melted when I heard Capsize talk. (The word talk took me 5 minutes to spell) Her perfectly toned voice. They both have a.. pirate accent. It's really cute actually.

Capsize: "Nice to see Ya again lad"

Tom: "I guess"

Tom scoffed.

Capsize: "Ye still mad about last year?"

Tom: "Er... I kinda forgot about that... it's just personal"

Skipper whispered something to Capsize and she laughed.

Jordan: "What?"

Capsize: "Ye haven't heard about how crazy he is have ye?"

Jordan: "I've heard rumors...."

Tom gave her a pleading death glare that said "Please don't tell but if you do I'll kill Ya". So I'm not sure what's going on.

Skipper: "Ye should've learned"

Tom: "I...i ..I gotta go!"

All the color from his face drained and he bolted towards the bathrooms. Next thing I know, Sonja and Tucker are here. Capsize and Skipped had amused expressions on their faces.

Sonja: "Hey guys! Oh! Hey skipper hey Capsize!"

Tucker: "Hello"

Capsize: "Nice to see you again las! And you too Tucker"
(That was weird....)

Skipper: "Ey"

Sonja: "Where is Tom? Josh needs some help with Tony"

Capsize and Skipper laughed. (they are like evil twins kinda)

Capsize: "I brought up the subject of him being insane-"

Tucker: "-WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"

Skipper: "We jus' asked if he knew about it"

Sonja: "Oh no.. Where did he go? Last time this did not end well"

Jordan: "He ran towards the bathrooms.... what is happening?"

Tucker: "Er."

Sonja: "Last time we found him in a corner bleeding out in an abandoned house. C'mon we need to find him"