ITS THE 25TH CHAPTER AND THEY KISSED FINNALY!?

A/n: IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION FROM AN ANONYMOUS USER THAT I HAVE FRAKIN 100 PEOPLE WHO KNOW EXSIST!!! (I don't know what to call it so ya...) HOLLY FRICKLE FRAKIN SHIZZ WHAT??! OH MY FRAKIN GOSH!!! I don't know what you guys see in me, but thank you guys so frakin much!!! I an literally flipping out!!! I LOVE YOU ALL (no homo bro X3)!!!!

~before Tom left~

Tom's POV
I listened to the conversation. That bitch! She kissed Jordan so I wouldn't get himmmmm- wait what!? (You just admitted you want him in your mouth. I'm sowwy) I felt my blood boil and I clenched the sides of my desk. F*ck f*ck f*ck F*ck f*ck f*ck F*ck f*ck f*ck F*ck f*ck f*ck !!!! (Copy & paste) My teeth were clenched , and my eyes were darting around the room. I let go of my desk, and ran my hands through my hair. My brown hair.... wait. I forgot to spike it! Shit. I sighed. "Thom- Tom. I can see everything. You just need to let out your anger. But here is not the place. Go to the wash room so they don't see the Dianitee you" Ianite whispered. Great, now I got the bitch talking. I guess that is a good idea though....

I got up, and stormed out of the classroom. I ran my hands through my hair, as I walked down the hall. I heard clicking noises, and immediately put up my guard. I was now ready for anything. I turned around, and saw the last person i wanted to see. Aureylain.

Erin: "Hello Tommie!"

All the hookers and sluts call me that.... I have no idea why. (I felt this had to be said)

Tom: "PISS OFF!"

I don't know why, but I was extremely pissed at her. Why should I be mad? I should be happy for Jordan.... but I know she'll break his heart.

Erin: "Don't be mad at me. Your boyfriend hates me"

Tom: "HES NOT MY-"

Erin: "-Look Tom, I am trying to do you a favor."
(PLOTTTTT TIWSTTT!)

I was instantly thrown off guard. I looked at her with a questioning face.

Erin: "Lemme explain. For 1, remember that bet thing we made at the beginning of high school? "

OH.... that bet. In the beginning, we made this 'bet' kinda thing.... We said, by the end of high school, we would count how many people we've kissed, and how many hearts we have broken. I nodded.

Erin: "Well, for 1, I kissed him because of that..."

My blood started to boil.

Erin: "...AND, I can tell you have a thing for him. The way you look at him... the way you tease him... flirt even.. its not like what you do to the sluts. You actually mean it. So, I was trying to help you by kissing him"

Tom: "I DONT-"

Erin: "- You see, I knew that if I kissed him, it wouldn't be what he wanted. He was interested in me, but I knew he liked you. So I kissed him, to show him that I'm not what he wants...."

Tom: "OKAYYYY! For 1, he doesn't like me. For 2, I don't like him. And for 3, I AM NOT GAY!"

She smirked and made a sassy pose. (all you people better know what I'm talking about)

Erin: "Tom, accept it. There's no reason to be ashamed if I'm honest. I won't tell, unless you don't admit it"

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I felt a spike of confidence, guilt, and...romance!!?

Tom: "Y'know what..... I am. I do like him."

What am I sayin- I'm right.... I really am right.... IM SO BLIND!

Erin: "That's the Tom I know. Always confident and crap. Anyways- SHIT I GOTTA RUN BYEEE "

She ran off in the opposite direction. The clicking of her heels faded, but I heard sneakers rubbing against the ground behind me. And more than one pair. I turned around and saw an out of breath Sonja, and... J-Jor-Jordan. (And it begins!!) I.. Im am so stupid. How could I not notice I like Jordan!? I mentally slapped myself. I....I can't let her get to my head.... I may like him, but that doesn't mean I can let him distract me. I won't let him. (AWW! GOSH DARN IT)