Oh my

A/n: if you are a person like me, and you've been watching Anime, and if you don't mind yaoi, you should watch "Love Stage!!" on CrunchyRoll. It's amazing.... Dude... Wattpad is using fancy words my teacher tells me to look at but I never find it. Fancy things like "Table of Contents" or some shizz.

Warning: MUCH SWITCHING OF THE POVS

Tom's POV (extremely short POV)
I filled with joy, happiness, everything that means happy. Dianite got his blood, and I got my cry for help answered! Wait... cry for help? What am i, seven!? I don't need help! But.. I don't understand how they can get over me killing people though! "Because Mianitees are forgiving people" Mianite whispered. Ya ya shut your trap.

Sonja: "We will keep are mouths shut... non of these people seem that important anyways"

Tucker and I stared at Sonja, terrified of her. Usually when someone murders people, you don't say they don't look important so it doesn't matter... but okay! I'm good with that!

Tucker: "O-O-Okay... lets get this cleaned up"

Jordan's POV
I sighed as I slid down my door and started to cry. Literally cry. Something I haven't said in a long time. My father is here. He is here with another woman. Another woman... She has red hair, blues eyes, and tan skin. She looks fake as hell. (cough cough plastic surgery) She looks plastic. Even her flipping lips are fake and plastic. Her Eyelashes are way to long to be real too. Don't even get me started on everything else! (I don't want to know...) They're claiming that I should go with them since my mom isn't stable. I grabbed my phone and looked at the slightly cracked screen. My father threw this at me once when I was protecting my mom... I sighed as I saw a message. I don't really wanna talk to anyone right now.. Wait...

'1 new message from Sonja'

What!? I dropped my phone, and quickly picked it back up, before clicking on the message. I entered the password, and it opened up my messages and there was the text. The text horrified me. Absolutely horrified me.

Sonja->Jordan:
Jordan... Tom Tucker and I have found dead bodies at the park... We are at the investigation office, but Tom disappeared because he didn't like the detective guy. Poor Tom. He's going through tough times.

I groaned. Tell me about it. (SARCASM) Wait...MORE PEOPLE DEA-WHAT!? WHAT?!

Jordan->Sonja:
Holly crap. Are you guys okay?!

Sonja->Jordan:
Yeah. But the memories will scar us.... It was pretty bad. Gotta go

I threw my phone across the room, and I held my breath, hoping it would break. Thank god, it landed on my bed. More yelling and screaming came from downstairs. Yelling. Screaming. Shattering. Sobs. Pleads. Orders. Everything. What's going on...?! Why does my stepdad want me anyways!? I may not be completely pissed at him because he's my stepdad, but I still never said I wanted to be around him.

Tom's POV
My head started to ache like hell during the investigation. My heart rate was going extremely fast, then slow, fast, slow, fast, slow. My vision was blurry, dizzy, then normal, and then started allll over again. The investigator cocked an eyebrow when he saw me holding my head. We were in his office, at his desk. But when he saw I looked like I was in pain, his expression softened at the slightest. He asked me if I was okay, I said I was. I didn't think I needed help... I am fine. I'm not some p*ssy ass bitch. (wow Tom. wow)

Sonja: "Er.. Can you excuse is for a moment?"

The guy nodded and walked out of the office. Sometimes it's good to have semi-stupid people around. Sonja got up and stood on the other side of the desk, trying to do a heroic pose. (I always saw her as the hero)