The divorce/SPYS/horribly written

A/n: Have any of you looked up a book like "50 shades of grey" on wattpad? C'mon. Be honest. I just did. The first words were "f*ck no" so I just excited it. Welp. there was me reading 50 shades of grey down the toilet!

Warning: This chapter has depressing family subjects. if your family is a touchy subject in your life, do not read this.

Jordan's POV
After Tom left, I walked back into the school. My feelings were mixed and everywhere. I was feeling everything. Confusion. Anger. Sadness. Despair. Flirtyness. Confident. Upset. And lost. Especially lost. I slowly walked down the halls. Its 3rd period now... I missed a class. I sighed as I heated footsteps. I looked up and to my surprise,I saw Capsize and Martha. But... it was weird. Martha was backed up to the wall, and Capsize has her hand on the wall next to Martha's head, And her other hand on her own waist. Martha looked... flushed? She glanced over at me, and a look of relief came on her face?!

Martha: "O-Oh h-hey Jordan! What's wrong?"

Capsize glanced over at me, and immediately backed away from Martha. She was swaying from side-to-side. She tripped and fell onto the floor with a loud crash. Martha helped her get back up, but while she was doing that, she was talking to me.

Martha: "So, what's wrong? I can tell you are confused."

Jordan: "Well... um..."

Capsize was finally standing on her feet, but she has on of her arms around Martha's shoulders for support.

Martha: "You can tell me. Capsize won't say a word. Isn't that right capsize?"

Capsize: "Yeeee got a del"

Martha: "That means yes. Now, tell me"
(Martha, you. Just you. I have nothing to say)

I awkwardly scratched the back of my head. Martha sighed and gently put Capsize on the floor, and leaned her against the wall. Capsize seemed to dazed to realize what was going on. Martha walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

Martha: "Tell me and I can fix it or help. Please. I don't like seeing people suffer"

I sighed.

Jordan: "T-Tom...."

Capsize suddenly jumped up and tipsily ran over to us.

Capsize: "What Ye say bout the mate?"

I felt something wash over me. Envy. Why does she care!? (O.o)

Martha: "Nothing Capsize. I know your brother wants you to look out for him while Skipper is sick, but this has nothing to do with the matter"

Capsize: "if ye saaa"

She fell on the ground but groaned in pain.

Capsize: "I'm okay..."

I looked up and saw Martha giggle and she put her hand over her mouth. She flushed red for a moment, before turning her attention back to me.

Martha: "As you were saying?"

Jordan: "Tom... he..."

Martha: "Did he hurt you!? Did he touch you!? Is he bothering you!? Are you getting tired of his flirting!?"

I laughed slightly at her sudden mood change.

Jordan: "Nah. It's just that...er.. uh"

Martha: "What is it-"

Capsize: "-Ooh! I know I know!"

Capsize sat up on the floor, and smirked.

Capsize: "There's no way Ye would admit it but.. I may or may not have gotten intel that Ye and him were spotted outside the school!"