Wag's party invite!!

Tom's POV
I didn't identify him as a Mianitee or a Dianitee..... I've done everything I could and I can't identify him as a follower of them. But he definitely would follow a god, but there's only Mianite and Dianite... Do they know something I don't? I'll ask the gods after school. But it's.... weird. Everyone has a god...

Jordan: "Uh... are you okay?"

I shook my head.

Tom: "Uh... yeah. S-Sorry"

I hate it when I stutter. It makes me sound weak. Like I'm some peasant that can't do anything for itself. (that got deep)

Tom: "So anyways, how did Ya get here? I'm sure there's a lot of better schools other places"

Jordan: "They transferred me here because I technically should be a freshman because I'm only 16."

Tom: "What...!? You can do that!?"

Jordan: "Apparently I knew all I needed to know, so they made me come here"

Tom: "Well your a lucky one ain't ya?"

Jordan: "If you want to call it that, then yes"

I immediately felt jealousy flood through me. I wish I could skip classes...."Then kill him" Dianite whispered. That's a little to far. Lets just see who wins this bet on this guy, then I decide. Then, a teacher walked in. Oh gosh. I know who this is... "Mr Tom Cassel and the Modstep brothers please come with me" the teacher spat. Crap. I may or may not be in trouble for a good or bad reason... Maybe. Maybe not... I'm so pissed at this teacher though. She says my name as Castle instead of Cassel.

Tom: "I'll see you around Jordan?"

His face turned pink.

Jordan: "S-Sure.....?"

Tom: "I'm in trouble. I get in trouble a lot so don't worry bout meh"

His face turned even a darker shade of red.

Jordan: "O-Okay..?"

He sounded so adorable when he stuttered. No homo. (I hate you Tom) I got up and groaned. I walked over to the teacher and the Modesteps. Sonja shot a smirk at me. Dec also had the same bitter smirk. I hate those punks. They're all rubbish. The teacher closed the door and we walked outside of the classroom, and down the hall.We stopped at the Principal's office. The teacher opened the door.

We walked in and saw Nadshot already sitting in a chair. Damn it! We got caught for something but I have no idea what to be honest. The modesteps and I took a seat. The teacher went on the opposite side of the desk. She sat in the chair and put her elbows on the desk, and held up her face with it. Whats up with girls doing that today!? (Not offense! I'm a girl so I don't mean that in a offensive way!) We were face-to-face with a crippled old lady. It was honestly extremely hard not to laugh. "So... I heard that you guys have been-" She started.Suddenly, BANG! We heard something loud from outside. The teacher stood up and poked her head out of the door. "OH MY!!" She said. What the hell is going on!? She swung open the door and we followed, the curiosity getting the best of us. We saw Dec and Champwan. Champwan was on the ground, and Dec was standing next to him. There was blood spilled everywhere.

Tom: "What the hell happened!?"

Dec looked at me. He flashed a smirk, but it went back to a frightened face. That's when I noticed what was going on. He must've got Champ to hurt himself so it would distract the principal from getting us in trouble... Told Ya Dec always hooks us up! And that he isn't like his little bitch. I would've let my ass get in trouble but thank Dianite that Dec owes us. Well, he doesn't really owe us since he gave us the money for Champ, but still!