Sonja's outburts/ THE FEELS INFECTING EVERYONE!!/ horribly writen

A/n: Bello! I don't know how tumblr works so ya.. probably a good thing..... Anyways!!!! FUNERAL STUFF IS DONE!!! Anyways, I saw my gravestone at the cemetery when they were putting my grandad in the ground... Touch me and I'll kill you.

~Next day since last chapter~

Tom's POV
There's nothing wrong with me... why am I here!? "There is something wrong with you..." Ianite whispered. SHUT THE F*CK UP BITCH NO ONE ASKED YOU! (Ouch!) "Please. Don't be mad at me" Ianite begged. That bitch! She puts me in the hospital and then tells me not to be pissed!? ILL KILL THAT BITCH!

Ianite: "I didn't put you here!"

Oh really? Who did then? BITCH

Ianite: "You are certainly no gentleman...."

And your certainly no side bitch.

Ianite: "Thank you... Anyways, I did not put you here"

And who did bitch?

Ianite: "Yourself....I mean, Dianite"

*scoff* Why the f*ck would he put me in here!? And why the hell should a believe you bitch!?

Ianite: "Brothers will punish me if I tell. But, I'll say if you really want to know. You deserve to know. I'll fight for my freedom"
(Okay..the last one was random)

Tell me why the f*ck should I believe you!

Ianite: "D...Dianite fears that if you and Jordan... er... 'hook up', He'll make you stop killing people which means, I get free, and everyone finds out we exist, which also means that I have a bit of control"

I'm sorry what did I just hear!? WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK DID I JUST HEAR!?

Ianite: "It is true my dear Dianitee..."

WHY WOULD I HOOK-......

Ianite: "That's what I thought"

B...b....why would Dianite know that!? He...WAIT WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY!? (You admitted to wanting to hook-up with Jordan)

Ianite: "Ahh.. see"

WHAT NO!! I...YOU MADE ME SAY THAT!! UGHHHHH!!! IM SO CONFUSSSSSSSSEEEDD!!! (Calm yo tits girl) I--W-I-You- I... What?! Okay first off, why am I here!?

Ianite: "Dianite made it so you would randomly pass out when ever he pleases... it's more of a condition... It last for 5-7 days..."

WHAT!? NO!! DIANITE WILL RUN OUT OF POWER BY THEN!! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!? IDIOT!!

Ianite: "He's using my own blood... I get daily beatings... he's just doing it until I bleed out enough blood"

Don't even try to make me feel sorry! (Holly flipping shit my laptop just shutdown and my light turned off..)

Ianite: "I-"

She stopped talking after that.... wonder what happened.... I...I don't Care! She can rot in the depths of hell! I looked around the room.... I hate hospitals. they give me the creeps... maybe I can sneak into one of the other rooms and murder them? I feel fine. I'm not sure why Dianite would think I would do that though!! Like-Pffft! Why would I hook-up with Jordan!? He's to innocent! (Cough cough wait until you see my plot twist... seriously) I-WHY!? Just why!? And plus, he's into that Aureylain slut.... A nurse suddenly came in.

Nurse: "Ah! Glad to see your awake!"

Tom: "Er... can I go home please? I feel fine"

Nurse: "I know. But you can pass out at any second and you could crack your head open... So ya...."