4-6th DAY!/ why you gotta be Da-rude bish? Horrbily Written

A/n: I'm wearing a red hoodie that is HUGGGGHE! Seriously! If I curled up in a ball I could fit my whole body in here!! Anyways, I may or may not post a CreepyPasta for 16BitDec/Dec soon. And if it's already out, then go check it out. and Also, OMFG THANK YOU BUGGIEBUGZ SO SOOOO MUCH!

~Meanwhile at School~

••3rd person view••
As the 4 walked in, whispers were being thrown at them. Whispers like "Eww look at the un-popular kids" and "why the hell is there blood all over that one girl". BuggieBugz didn't have time to get clothes so she is just walking around with blood everywhere. Even her footsteps leave a blood print.

BuggieBugz: "You guys owe me for this shat"

Hoot: "Hey! I didn't spill blood on you!"

Herobrine: "Not my problem"

BatGal: "You guys argue like y'all little kids training to become a superhero!"
(I dunno why your southern)

Hoot: "The adults are talking"

All 4 of them burst into laughter.

Herobrine: "Well, I gotta go. I already owe Mr.Brian for throwing gum at people"

They said there goodbyes, and Herobrine went to class.

BuggieBugz: "So do any of you have spare clothes?"

Hoot: "I do!"

BatGal: "I do but I don't think you want a superhero attire..."

BuggieBugz: "Okay. Can I maybe borrow them, Hoot?"

Hoot: "Kayyyyy!"

Hoot turned around and literally opened a locker and there were spare clothes. How did she... They didn't question it. Considering Hoot has been proven to be a little crazy.

Hoot: "Here Ya are!"

She handed her a pair of jeans and a black shirt.

BuggieBugz: "Okay... thanks-"

Hoot: "Oh and here"

She handed her a pair of boots.

Hoot: "Your converse is probably flooded with blood..."

BuggieBugz nodded and stepped into the bathroom.

~Meanwhile with DarkReader ~

DarkReader slowly snuck up behind UserCreated. A wicked smirk was plastered on her face. User was currently talking to Twisted. DarkReader decided to listen to the conversation first.

Twisted: "So.. I was wondering if you could help me make a wand"

UserCreated blushed and DarkReader smirked. Her job is to easy.

User: "Uh-Uh-Sure!"

DarkReader jumped up and literally shoved there faces together before any of them could see her. She ran quickly back to her hiding spot. A smirk plastered on her face as she watched both of them blush and pull away. DarkReader watched as if she was a cat stalking a mouse. Literally that. (I'm sorry but your picture is a cat and it's adorable) Twisted broke the silence.

Twisted: "Who the hell...."

User: "I dunno..."

They both blushed even harder the longer they stood there. DarkReader bluntly got up and shoved User into Twisted and walked away causally.

"My job is tooooooo easy"

~Meanwhile with GingerNinja~

GingerNinja smirked as she saw a drunk Josh walking besides a sober Tony. Josh was swaying from side to side. He definitely was drunk. Tony was hugging his books, and walking besides Josh.