IANITE'S REVANGE!... Or is it?

A/n: Is it weird that when I saw this video, i immediately thought that Foxy would be Capsize and Bonnie would be Skipper?? Like seriously. Wtf. Why did I think this?? The video is "[MMD] Womanizer [FNAF Foxy/Bonnie] [HD]"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3y8qBDqA6P8

Warning: Many plot-twist, fake-outs, and many switching of the POV's

Sonja's POV (EXXXCUSE ME??!)
I crying Tom was at my door, as I expected. Tucker was behind me. We both got this weird message type of shit. It was weird.... We both heard this weird voice and it was saying to, no matter what, make sure Tom doesn't give up on Jordan. He said that Tom will explain. So, we just listened to it. I felt like I had to. I dunno man. I dunno...

Tom's POV
Sonja opened the door, with Tucker standing behind her. I swear, if I intruded while they were about to have s#x, Imma slap a bitch. (You have so much faith in them Tom) My eyes were burning, and I could barely see past the tears. Sonja moved out of the door frame, and let me in. I slowly walked in, being greeted by the colorful pink house she has. Wow. How does Tucker deal with coming over here?? She was tossed around as a child, and when she turned 16, she got a house on her own.

They asked no questions to why I was here. Tucker say on the white and pink couch, as Sonja walked into the kitchen. I awkwardly sat on the couch, across from where Tucker was sitting. He just smirked and adjusted his Ash Ketchum hat. (Is that how you spell it?) Whats so funny? Sonja came into the room with a plate of cookies, and sat down next to Tucker. Welp. Call me crazy but this is extremely awkward.

Sonja: "So... this has something to do with Jordan"

Tom: "H-How did you know!?"

F*ck! My voice cracked and I started to stutter! Shit!

Tucker: "Er... This may sound crazy but-"

Sonja: "-What do you mean this'll sound crazy!!? He basically goes through the same thing but every day!"

Tucker: "True"

Tom: "What??

Sonja: "This voice in are heads said to make sure you're okay"

Mianite...

Tucker: "Sooo. What happened!??"

I feel weird talking bout dis... but whatever.

Jordan's POV
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!? "You got slapped" Ianite said in a 'Duh' tone. But..why did I say that!?? I didn't say that! I didn't mean to say that! Why did I say that!!?! "Dianite" Ianite hissed. I sighed as the clock struck 6. School in 30 minutes... I hate whoever Dianite is. "And I hate you. You don't deserve someone like Tom" Dianite spat. Maybe I dont.. but that doesn't mean you have to interfere with it! "You don't see his worth...." Dianite trailed off. "If you want to see what he really goes through, go to Sonja's house" Another voice!!? Who are you!??!

"Brother!" Ianite said, her voice filled with joy. "You'll find out soon" The voice said. "I hate that guy.." Dianite hissed.

~Time skip~

I sighed as a group of 6 girls approached Sonja, Tucker, and I. (GUESS WHO) There was a girl wearing all black, and ginger hair. Another girl with a BatMan T-shirt, work black skinny jeans, and a BatMan mask on. One with Brown hair with a blue streak going through the bangs. (Americans call fringe "bangs") A girl with Brown hair and white headphones. (JanetplysMC i dunno what you would look like X3) Another girl with brown-ish hair and green coat. (BuggieBugz again, i dunno) And, a girl with a cat shirt on. A very bright cat shirt on. Sonja sunk farther into her hoodie. Apparently she has something called the 'Flux Flu'