Truth or Dare/Spin the bottle/ CÔCK BLOCK!/ Dare or Dare

Truth or dare song :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaufeJA0HQA

Warning: Don't try to picture this mentally

Tom's POV *Drunk Tom*
The room is spinning and spazzing out. Everyone was laughing and giggling. Im so dizzy. Wag spun the bottle and we watched it go round and round. (totally not a Selena Gomez song my brother listens to) It landed on KillerTom. It was quick and sweet.

KillerTom: "Tony! Spin the damn bottlez!"

I forgot. Wizards don't get drunk easily because of some magic crap. Tony lazily spun the bottle. It landed on Tucker..

Tucker: "Ooh!"

Tucker crawled over to Tony, and it was also short. Sonja crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. I took another swig (SWIG SWAG) of vodka and the room started to spin even faster. Tucker crawled over and got a playful punch from Sonja.

Tony: "Er...Matt!"

Matt spun the bottle and it landed on Phil. (Okay so I dunno how you play spin the bottle but this is how I would play it) Phil's face turned pink/red. Wait... how is this gonna work!? Matt has a helmet/armor thingy on. Matt took it off and put it to the side. Matt apparently has ginger hair. His face was flushed and he had a smirk. It was extremely quick and then Matt put back on his helmet.

Phil: "Uh... D..ec?"

Dec spin da bottle an it landed on...S...Sonja. (WAT) Sonja's face lit up like a Christmas tree with a smirk, and Tucker got this mad expression. I think Sonja wanted pay-back for Tucker kissing Tony. Even though it's a game, I guess they're at war. Sonja slut-ly crawled over to Dec. Dec had a straight face. (Wonder how Champs feeling....) It lasted for about 2 seconds then Dec shoved Sonja off. Sonja pouted and went back in her spot, while we laughed. I pointed secretly to Jordan, since no one has picked him the whole time.

Dec: *Smirks* "Jordan"

Jordan's face went pale as he slowly spun the bottle. (WAA GONNA HAPPEN?) We watched the bottle spin round and round. It slowly started to slow down. It stopped on.... It stopped between me and Tony!? Me and Tony looked at each other.

Tom: "Uh... W- who ...goes?"

Sonja: "M...Mr Sparkly pants, how bout you chose?"

Jordan: "W-What!? No!"

Wag: "Can the rest of ....u-us decide?"

Phil: "I-I think that's f...fair enough"

Everyone started to whisper (except Tom Jordan and Tony). Jordan, Tony, and I waited patiently for them to hurry there asses up. About a minute later, they all returned to their normal position.

Tucker: "Since Tony already kissed Sonja..."

Wag: "...Tom kisses Jordan!"

Jordan's POV
My heart stopped. My stomach churned. Why is this a big deal to me? Why is my heart beating faster and faster by the second!? I looked over to see drunk Tom. Oh my. Suddenly, the door opened. I saw Waglington's sister.

Sister: "You guys are seriously playing spin the bottle!? Really!? Are you like 13!?"

Wag: "N..No! B-But your ...."

Sister: "You guys are really drunk. Here. I wrote down some dares. One of you just randomly shout it at someone and it will be entertaining!"

She handed the notepad to Sonja. Sonja's eyes lit up and she started laughing like a maniac. Wags sister sat next to Wag.

Sonja: "Oh my gosh Cat you are a g...jenius!"
(Yes, I miss spelled some things on purpose)

Sister: "Read one to someone! So we're basically playing Dare and Dare now"