Sidestory (Asher)

Loud footsteps came rushing through the room, almost ripped open the door frame, huffing for air as he strides through the maids who just came in before him.

"My son! You're finally awake!" He happily greeted at the boy eating a bowl of soup, clearly uninterested at the sudden appearance of his father, snot present on his nose. He attempted to hug his son but was blocked by a tall figure, a man whose head and body was of a werewolf yet dressed and stood as a human.

"Your excellency, you can't just leave your post when we have a lot of workload" the man sternly scolded while dragging his master back to his office, clearly not wanting to do his work, he begged his son for help which he just stared at him while waving goodbye leaving his father defeated.

"Did the old man escaped his work again?" The older male asked as soon as he stepped in the room, making himself seated in front of his brother as he places down a piece of paper

"Yes"

"Anyways, Asher Dwayne El Lynx ... care to explain what happened?"

Hearing his full name uttered, he knew he was in big trouble so he dropped his arrogant attitude as he reached for the cup of tea before talking.

"I was just trying to explore the human world and see how mother fell in love with that place"

"And?"

"I kinda nearly killed a human adult?"

"And?"

"I swear I never attacked first, and somehow ... kinda, nearly, erased an entire bloodline?"

Seeing how the older male's eyebrows twitch a bit, made the young one gulped for no reason, contemplating to continue or not. In the end, Asher chose to shut up, regarding how he stole most of their treasures for offending him.

Heaving a tired sigh, the older male massaged his wrinkled forehead at the trouble his little brother brought to the demon royal family.

"Cale? Am I ... in trouble?"

Cale, the supposedly older male, heaved out another sigh as he stood up from the mattress, with his back facing Asher. "I'll deal with the elders so stay put, don't ever think of sneaking out again, or you'll seriously get in serious trouble."

With these warning, he left Asher in the room alone. Completely unaware of how time passes by quickly in the human world.

Unknowingly, seven years have passed since then.

A/n:

Sidestory, since I don't know how to include this in the main story :D
(And am aware its short)