the devul's tango 💃

🛑 STOP! nfsw ! Don't like it?! Scram!
٩(๑'^´๑)۶

The street night was booming with joyous laughter and giggles, it was a normal night in the east bound of the earth. Asher and Nate had decided to take a vacation here after a tiring day at work. Why u ask? Cause it's their anniversary u dumbass ... anyways, it had been an jnteresting and a hot~ day for the both of them. It was quite rare for them to actually have some alone time considering they were both bc for god knows why ... probably becuase their overbearing boss kept nagging at his employees for a slacker work attitude.

But let's nkt get into that. Today is sbout Nate and Asher.

"Ah~" [Nate]

"Sorry, does it hurt?" [Asher]

"Nnng, no, this was probably because we haven't done it in awhile" [nate]

"Hmm~ ye, ur right, should i go slower?"

"No, its- nngh! Fine"

Nate grabbed ahold of the nearest pillow for support as his back arched in pleasure. Asher pulled in and out as Nate moaned louder and louder, it was truly a spectacle night he had after a month of pent-up stress without physical contact. Nate was silently cursing his boss for robbing him off his nightly pleasure with his husband.

"What's on your mind?"

Asher asked as he rained him with kisses and nibbling his nipples, nate couldn't think straight at this point so he just blurted out things unconsciously.

""I'm srsly gonns kill ... nnghh~! Ah! Yhat bastard for .. iyahh~! Robbing my nights with yaaa~!!"

"U shouldn't think of another man when ur with me, my lovely nate"

His voice was too sexy and alluring for nate that he couldn't help bit tease him.

"Hm?~ is my husband currently ... hng, helous?"

"Damn right i am"

"Ah! Haahhh~! Wait- ah! Ashh!!"

Teasing him was a mistake, what he got was much more rougher but pleasurable at the same time. By this time, his body has already adapted and was already feeling it.

"Ah! I'm ... hahh~! Com~ingg~"

Lookimg at Nate's erotic face made him ejaculate yogether.

"Ahh!"

Both sreamed in pleasure as they both pant, huffing for air. They both looked at each other as they chuckled and giggled like little teenagers.

They were both happy...

Nothing could separate them now...

A truly magnificent and fulfilling life..

A/n:

Since people might still wanna read it, I'll just upload it and pretend i never know it's existence .... just don't ever mention it to me please (ಥ_ಥ)