Trisha

▪︎A sidestory of a normal maid in the house of Stephenville Household.

*Trisha is a maid of with elven blood from her great grandparents. Mentioned in Chapter 5 ... or 6

A/n: a side chapter in excuse to get away from the complicated plot. Still relevant to the main plot, since it's covered most of the moments not pictured in the main story

●Long Chapter!

Trisha's POV

Year 381, a week after the abduction incident. As usual, I woke up early, took a bath, ate breakfast with the other maids as we chatted for a bit before I went and wake up the children for the morning breakfast and their history lesson after.

"Hey Trisha, what it's like serving under the children of this house? Is it not tiring at all?"

Ichi asked, who was in the cooking department. That's right, she purposely took the cooking department cause she thought that handling children was even more tiring.

"No, I quite enjoy the children's company, they're all ... unique"

How should I put it, it feels like I'm not dealing with normal kids, rather, they seem much mature, but also not at the same time? Especially Lord Jonathan's children. Ichi seeing my weird expression made her think that I was having a hard time. Patting me in the shoulder as she went ahead and prepare the morning meal.

"Well, I hope for the best to you Trisha"

As soon as she left, I also finished up my meal and wake the children up.

Arriving at Young Lady Iris's door, I heard muffled sounds from the other side. I knocked on the door as I excused myself into entering.

"Oh! Trish is here! Morning!"

Young master Payne greeted, so was Miss Iris who gave me a nod, with a visible irritated look on her face. She was never a morning person. I'm guessing that the young master woke up early to witness what kind of punishment Lord Jonathan's sons would be given to them.

"Trish! What kind of punishment would they be given?! Hey Iris, waddya think?"

"I think that y o u , are seriously annoying, so you should scram and get the hell out of my room so I can change, Trisha, call the maid in charge of him and get him out before I commit murder"

"Booo! Your no fun!"

Young master Payne spat back as I escorted him out. I came back as soon as I finished the task and went on to fully give my attention to Miss Iris.

"Would you like to braid your hair this time again?"

"Hmm, no, do something different"

...

...

...

After the family breakfast, Young master Alexis and Nathaniel were nowhere to be found making Lady Ellaina furious as she almost sent out the knights to look for them again ... almost.

But an hour or so, they were discovered and was treated like some dangerous criminals. They thought that the punishment wouldn't be ensued if they attend the private class, but alas, that reason enough made Lady Ellaina even more furious. Making the two poor boys to squat and hold thick books for 3 hour straight.

"Puwahaha, that was so hilarious! You should've seen both of your faces!"

I heard Young master Payne laughed at the other side of the room. Well, I myself kind of pity those two.