{5}

(Pic of Link and Bear hanging out--->)

We were enjoying our beer after the bouncer shift; something we did whenever we had the same shift. After a few drinks, both of us were quite tipsy; we were mixing beer and whisky. Needless to say we were absolutely hammered by the time we went home, Bear was leaning heavily on me as we stumbled along the road. I felt comfortable around Bear so I invited him in after a shift to sleep over. I would like to blame what happened next on the alcohol coursing through our veins, although that wasn't the only thing. I had noticed there was this sexual tension between us, and I didn't push him away when he started to kiss me.

Maybe I should have, maybe then we wouldn't be having this awkward moment now.

I am blushing as I recall what happened after the first innocent kiss. The kissing turned more heated and clothes were ripped off. Soon the both of us were naked and Bear was making his way down my body placing open mouth kisses everywhere. I arched my back as he swallowed me all the way to the back of his throat, my hands fixated in his thick hair. Panting for air, I whined low as Bear removed his mouth, making him chuckle. "Don't worry, Link. I will take good care of you." Bear kept to his word, he took me to new sexual heights. After seemingly hours of exploring each other's bodies, the both of us fell into a peaceful slumber.

If I had resisted Bear a little more forceful last night, we wouldn't be in this awkward situation.

I was surprised to wake up to Bear missing from my side; I was sure he was there when we fell asleep. Then I noticed the scent of breakfast being made, making my stomach rumble. I heard Bear's rumbling laughter from the kitchen as I walked in naked; we had both seen each other naked last night so there was no need to cover up. "Did you sleep well?" Bear was smiling as he put a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages in front of me, equally naked. He sat opposite of me with an equal full plate of eggs bacon and sausages. Breakfast was done in silence; the only sound heard were the utensils hitting the ceramic of the plates.

The silence became uncomfortable after breakfast was done, I didn't know what to do now. For a first time in a long time I was at a loss for words. "Bear...." I trailed off, biting my lip as I didn't know how to continue. Bear looked at me smiling, "It's about last night right?" I nodded my head. "I am sorry if it felt forced Link, but it felt the right thing to do. I like you and I loved what we did last night, but there was no real spark was there?" I shook my head; there was no real sexual spark between us. "Then it's alright. We can still be friends if you want; I mean I just feel this deep connection with you that I have been missing. Not in a lover's kind of way but more in a way of that you are a part of me...." Bear groaned as he gripped his hair "That's not the right explanation." His eyes lit up as he noticed a sausage still left on my plate and motioned at it "Mind if I borrow that?" I shook my head, wondering what he was going to do with it.

"Look this is me okay?" He pointed at the sausage before cutting it along the length in two. "This is one part of me," He pointed to one half and cut it in half again "and this is the connection I am missing." He pointed to the other half uncut half. "But with you around," He shoved the two smaller halves of the sausage together "I feel more whole. With you here I feel confident that I can go out there and look for my soul mate. Do you get it?" Looking at the sausage I slowly nodded my head "I think so. We are part of the same half." I pointed to the two pieces of the sausage. "Together we will look for the other one." I pointed to the uncut half. I was glad that the deep connection I felt with Bear being cleared up. "But if I don't like this person," I pointed to the uncut half "He or she has got to go, no questions asked." Bear beamed happily as he kissed me.

Everybody noticed that Bear and I were attached at the hip. Lauren had asked me about it and I had given her the same explanation Bear gave me; we were part of the same half, looking for the other one. She smiled brightly when she heard we weren't lovers, a lot of people thought we were. I just shrugged, Bear was mine and I was his in a way.