{23}

Bear's ransacked apartment

Bear's pov

I wake up cuddled up to a broad chest. Tilting my head a bit back I look up to Master Cedric's sleeping face. He looks serene and I am once more reminded to the fact that he is a good five years younger than me. Moving my leg slightly brings to my attention that even those are tangled together and it makes my back throbs a little. My face nearly melts as I get flashbacks from what we did last night. I almost die of blood loss at the images, all the blood in my body is traveling southwards.

My body shudders as I feel Master Cedric's hand around my stiffening member. "Master." I groan as he starts to slowly stroke me from root to tip. A hard smack to my ass tells me that he doesn't appreciate me rocking my hips into his wonderful hand. My toes curl at the slight sting; it only fuels the fire in my lions. I pout as he pulls away from me with a smirk. He makes his way out of the bed and I notice the scent of breakfast.

I don't care I have a red hand print on my ass, in fact I am quite proud of it. My first hand print. I have a little bounce in my step as I hobble my way down the suddenly difficult stairs. "I see that Master has treated you well last night." My smile fades slightly as I spot the slight jealousy in Link's eyes as he stands there at the bottom of the stairs. Somehow my feet miss the next step and I tumble forward, I brace myself for the pain but blink at the lack of it. Looking upward, I see Link looking down at me. "I will help you into the kitchen." I nod my head in thanks; I think I might have pulled a muscle with the near tumble.

My body lurches a little as Link squeezed my ass cheek, fingertips rubbing along my hole. Pressing my face in his neck I groan, and hiss lightly as his fingertip breaches the muscle. "Not yet Link." The deep voice of Master growls out. I whimper as he retreats his finger as he gently places me on a kitchen chair. My eyes train themselves on Master's Cedric's defined collarbones, I don't trust myself if I stray any lower or higher. Two pair of hands lifts my face up to Master Cedric's eye level. "I have arranged a meeting for you and Link with Dara and Donovan. They are Lauren's Submissives; they will tell you all you need to know about sharing a Dom and pleasure." I feel my mouth go slack, does that mean what I think it means?

"Yes Bear, it means that from now on you and Link are my Submissives." Master smiles as he places a light kiss on my forehead. "As much I want to play with the both of you, business is calling and you two need to eat." He gives me a slight glare, Link must have told him about me skipping breakfast some times. "I will make things official once the two of you work things out between yourselves." Master turns and gives Link a kiss on the lips, somehow I am not jealous. I mean he had Link first so it's only natural that he gets priority.

A plate of toast, sausages and scrambled egg appears in front of me. "So tell me about last night." Link's question had me looking up from stuffing my face. "I want to know everything about last night. But because I know you get grumpy if you aren't feed properly, I will let you finish your breakfast first." I grumble a little as Link chuckles sitting down in the chair opposite mine. Pushing away my empty plate, it was whisked away by a smirking Link.

A slight hiss leaves my lips as I am dragged off the kitchen chair only to be dumped on the couch in the living room. "The red hand print on your ass and the obvious limp tells me that it was an awesome night last night." My answering smile has him leering at me with his own smug smile. "So, go on. Tell me." I could tell he was buzzing with excitement.

"Well..." I stall, earning a light smack from Link as he rolls his eyes. "It was amazing." I sigh. "Master was incredible, he was very gentle." My smile turned a little goofy as I remember all the light touches, the fiery kisses and strong stroking. "Despite everything that happened the days with Charles/Reagan, I forgot it all. I forgot all the bad memories and enjoyed every single minute of Master's love making." I chuckle slightly as I shift a little "My body still remembers Master's touch and it craves more."