{10}

King's POV

I had to admit that it was a sight worth seeing and finally giving in to Link's whining as I stand on the threshold of my bedroom and watch Link lay eagle spread on my bed limbs tied with the rope he bought and his eyes shielded by the blindfold. I could see and practically feel the excitement coming off him in waves. His body was twitching every once in a while as I stood there silently watching him. He knew I was there, he knew I was watching him and he was doing his best to keep still like I instructed him to. 

Grinning like a Cheshire cat when he whimpered needy as I trail my hand over his upper chest, I tsk and lightly slap his chest in punishment. His length throbbed as I ghosted my hand up and down his body. "What do you want pet?" My breath fanned over his lips as he whimpered in answer since I haven't given him permission to talk. "I don't know what you want pet if you don't speak." Finally giving in and give him permission to speak. He arched into my hands as they played with his length. "I want—want you inside me M—master!" He all but groaned as I continued to play with all of his sensitive spots. He moaned so beautifully as I kept him on his toes with my feather light touches. Yet when he started moving his head from side to side whining under his breath as I played with his ass, I knew he was more than ready. "P—please M—master t—take m—me a—already!" His low begging voice did me in as I roughly slammed into him. He moaned arching his back, trying to wrap his legs around me, whining when he couldn't.

He was tugging on his tied down limbs as I knew he would as I kept pounding against his prostate brutally. I squeezed the base of his throbbing length when he was about to cum. "You will wait for me." I growled in his ear, earning a delicious shiver as his nipples hardened even more, making them appetising. "M—master!" He moaned low in his throat as I bit and tugged on his nipples, I knew he loved nipple play. His length wept and taking pity on him, I suck harshly on his nipple before rubbing his length roughly. He came spectacularly; his huge body gleaming with sweat, his head thrown back, roaring loudly, his spine nearly snapping in half as his length kept shooting out his juices. He whimpered softly as I pulled out and untied his limbs, rubbing the skin to return the blood flow before taking off the blind fold. "You were wonderful pet." I said quietly as I stroked his cheek. He blinked sleepily at me, before snuggling into my chest. He mumbled something incoherently under his breath as I wrapped my arms around him as we drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Trigger warning for the next part: 

-Verbal Abuse

- Suicidal Thoughts

Bear's POV

I stare miserably at my ugly reflection in the minimal lightning in my bathroom. I have been sleeping badly the past few days. I know the reason; I just don't want to acknowledge it. I didn't want to acknowledge the fact I am about to lose Link to the King if I haven't already. I just wanted someone to be with me without having to dredge up the past and Link just got me. We were on the same wave length but now. Now not so much.

 Of course not! Who would want to be around your ugly mug?!

I flinch as my brother's nasal voice sneered in my head. This is the reason I am having sleepless night for days now. And the pouring rain outside isn't doing anything to improve my mood. I know I can't call Link; he's with the King now. I stare at myself with pale skin with black bags under my eyes thinking of who I could talk to. Seating on my couch I scroll through my phone, looking for someone I could talk to. Roland...Roland...No. I shook my head as I closed my phone, biting my lip. I can't call my boss with my depressing thoughts.